Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Quests in 3.8....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I get these quests to work? Or just bypass them... I have tried putting -1 in the lil quest story thing and it works but after I do this I cannot log off unless I ctrl alt del and end redmoon.exe and that gets kinda harsh when ur running the server on ur own pc... is there a code that can be put in to state that the quests have been completed? I have tried a code that some1else put on the board and it does the same thing....help pls :D

The QuestStoryState for all quest complete is 131071 but thats a cheap way to complete quest.

If you want your quest to actually work change the time zone on your computer to GMT+ 9:00 Seoul.

Funny thing is...I live in korea therefore it's already set to that :D So I guess that, that method won't fix it :)

Do you have this directory in your server files...

C:\RedMoonSVR\Bin\Data\Event\work

There should be 2 files in the "work" folder that operate the quest make sure they are there.

If you dont have the work folder inside of the C:\RedMoonSVR\Bin\Data\Event\ directory then you are missing a data update.

If you need the data update let me know.

Back