Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Quests?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open the redmoon databse in enterprise manager, open tblGameID (return all rows) then in the row of your char you look for StoryQuest or something and set it to -1. Or just set Fame to whatever you want your honor to be.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if -1 dont work try this: put for storyquest 131071

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to make the quest characters spawn. Like for instance there is no esper in sahara dungeon 1 so i cant complete quests. Where would i add to make esper spawn on map 37, or Spy Boss spwan on map 77. I've read through a lot of posts but cant seem to find this info. plz help
thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If there is no esper in dun1 and no Bosspy spawning, then someone messed up the mopfiles and you might consider downloading another package (as there might be more messed up, as i found out the hard way)

btw, i assume we're talking about the 3.x server now. ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes it's ver 3.8e with 3.9 patch
the problem im now havin is wierd, i can connect and play just fine on my local ip or on my external ip, but anyone else who trys to connect outside of my network can log on, create characters but not get in the game, it just sits there with the pictures spinning. I dunno, im gonna start a new tread with details on how my server's setup and see if anyone has any ideas. thanks for the help guys, i really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sry 4 tha dbl post, just wanted to mention my server is up and running. in case you haven't seen it yet it's in the advertisements section here

thanks 4 tha help guys, your all more than welcome to join.

Last edited:
Back