Oct 4, 2016 #1 C cheqita Newbie Spellweaver Joined Sep 28, 2016 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Hi everyone! Is there anyone who could possibly share a working QuickJobChange Source ? Thank you /cheqita
Hi everyone! Is there anyone who could possibly share a working QuickJobChange Source ? Thank you /cheqita
Oct 4, 2016 #2 n0tso1ee7 Socius Decennalis Decennium Trophy Point Collector 10 Happy Years Joined Nov 21, 2015 Messages 187 Reaction score 32 This should do you fine. http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/help-add-quickjobchange-source-802519/
Oct 5, 2016 #3 C cheqita Newbie Spellweaver Joined Sep 28, 2016 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Thanks, do you know exactly where to put it and what to do with it? Thanks! Do you know where to put it and what to do with it?
Thanks, do you know exactly where to put it and what to do with it? Thanks! Do you know where to put it and what to do with it?
Oct 5, 2016 #4 n0tso1ee7 Socius Decennalis Decennium Trophy Point Collector 10 Happy Years Joined Nov 21, 2015 Messages 187 Reaction score 32 Sure, I've got it running on my server but it's only a side project for fun, the guide should tell you where to add everything perfectly as it is, if you need some help though PM me I can help with what I can.
Sure, I've got it running on my server but it's only a side project for fun, the guide should tell you where to add everything perfectly as it is, if you need some help though PM me I can help with what I can.