Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

R2 Online server files

You're doing it wrong then, if u can't claim the gift.

Figured it out, the problem was in @mSysID
Please help me with one more question, how do I remake the reincarnation rings so that they give additional stats during reincarnation and an increase in HP/MP/ weight

Figured it out, the problem was in @mSysID
Please help me with one more question, how do I remake the reincarnation rings so that they give additional stats during reincarnation and an increase in HP/MP/ weight
I don't understand your question sorry, you wan't to change some ring stats or what? Do the changes you need in DT_Item then you will need to parse/generate info.dat that is inside of etc.rfs. +if you will add new properties to the ring u might want to parse/generate langpack.tsv which is inside gui.rfs to add/change item description in client.

Well look, on another server when reincarnating with a reincarnation ring a buff appeared, for example with +30 attack speed and +10 parameters.

Next, I'd still like to know how to add the Shining sphere of reincarnation.

Last edited:
I'm a program maker. I'm also the developer of Lineage's best free server. If you're currently using it, please send me the file. I'll edit it and send it to you after checking. znnz18@naver.com
Lineage 2 =) ? what server is that , and why u need compiled r2 online server files ? they are in first post, some refferal/additional upload links are in some pages on this thread probably 7 or 14 +.

Hello everyone, someone has an update 1702 and higher, of course it's interesting from 2102
1702 Server?Can you share a copy?Thank you!

Dear bosses, I wonder if anyone has a 1702 or 1703 server that can be shared?

Last edited:
Lineage 2 =) ? what server is that , and why u need compiled r2 online server files ? they are in first post, some refferal/additional upload links are in some pages on this thread probably 7 or 14 +.
files in first post are useless, it's old 1502, search for actual links in the thread. all u can get from the first post is game and pts gm client.

In fact, the version is not important. I just want to play the map of Demore, but unfortunately I don't have it
Demojar map is present only in Dispel build that is leaked, but the version that is leaked is full of virus and trojans. It does work on local level, but once you set config to WAN IP your server will be attacked and hacked by backdoors that the build has inside.

Demojar map is present only in Dispel build that is leaked, but the version that is leaked is full of virus and trojans. It does work on local level, but once you set config to WAN IP your server will be attacked and hacked by backdoors that the build has inside.
I just want to play it myself and run it locally. Do you have a download address?Thank

Please tell me how I can apply the client items to the server..

Good afternoon. I’ve been racking my brains for several days now about the “blessed” scrolls and equipment. Can anyone give an answer or formula for how the "blessed" scroll works?

Please help me with the problem, FieldW starts up, loads up to 7GB, and closes.

Карта Demojar присутствует только в билде Dispel, который был слит, но версия, которая была слита, полна вирусов и троянов. Она работает на локальном уровне, но как только вы установите конфигурацию на WAN IP, ваш сервер будет атакован и взломан бэкдорами, которые есть внутри билда.

Attachments

• 123 - R2 Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums
    123.webp
    207.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 1234 - R2 Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums
    1234.webp
    483.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Please help me with the problem, FieldW starts up, loads up to 7GB, and closes.
in parm database -> table TblParmSvr ->mlastSupportDate change for todays date. It can't update date if u didn't launched server in a long time, cuz "smalldatetime" can't hold big values.

is it possible to change interface language?

done

Why cells don't work? I can't grab any items
read thread, u need to download 2 scripts, execute them. Or look for stored procedures inside databases related to gear/warehouse and update date inside them.

in parm database -> table TblParmSvr ->mlastSupportDate change for todays date. It can't update date if u didn't launched server in a long time, cuz "smalldatetime" can't hold big values.

read thread, u need to download 2 scripts, execute them. Or look for stored procedures inside databases related to gear/warehouse and update date inside them.
Thanks

Is there a 1702 or higher version available? If the price is reasonable, I can even purchase it

Back