Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[R63] Habbo.swf with new catalog model - UPD1

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOLO <3
Reaction score
Awesome! Looking for someone who can change the logo inside the Habbo.swf, PM ;)

Nice release tho.

Probably not. Just staying as this guy released but my edits.
When are you going to release your edit of this Habbo.swf?

YOLO <3
Reaction score
This SWF has a lot of bugs, can someone re-release it without them?

Reaction score
I love the catalogue, its even the best I have ever seen, but the rest of the .swf is costumized too? Cant you made just the catalogue edit? (I have seen the print of Yadz and I guessed so).
Perharps it would be hard remake again on another swf if you haven't the editlog/edits into an notepad or something, but anyway, saying again: This is the best catalogue I have ever seen., even better than original, if you ask me. Ofc, own opinion.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Here's a fix for the plastics page. Just go to your database, and change the page layout from plastics to default 3x3. This will fix it for you.

YOLO <3
Reaction score
Anyone know what should stand here? Can't read it full, I use this swf

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know what should stand here? Can't read it full, I use this swf
navigator.roomsettings.roominfo.wdw It's already on this thread =)

Here's a fix for the plastics page. Just go to your database, and change the page layout from plastics to default 3x3. This will fix it for you.
but we want the original plastics-page? :C

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
navigator.roomsettings.roominfo.wdw It's already on this thread =)

but we want the original plastics-page? :C

Why? theres a glitch with it anyway which doesnt make it work right. This is as best as your getting

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Not many people checking this out anymore. Well, here's an update on mine. I moved the toolbar to the bottom. The original guy who made this couldn't manage it, but i fixed the issues he faced, and it looks much better.

My version -

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's good to see people are still SWF Styling :) thank you all for the awesome memories

I think there's only me and the thread creator who actually swf style on ragezone. It's a shame. Im on my way to making the same ui habbo has with it's toolbar. Pretty fun.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think there's only me and the thread creator who actually swf style on ragezone. It's a shame. Im on my way to making the same ui habbo has with it's toolbar. Pretty fun.
Please release this version of the SWF if you make it like the newest UI for R63B.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
It's good to see people are still SWF Styling :) thank you all for the awesome memories

Oh look. Its Mithex! I don't think many of the today users know who you are :):

Not many people checking this out anymore. Well, here's an update on mine. I moved the toolbar to the bottom. The original guy who made this couldn't manage it, but i fixed the issues he faced, and it looks much better.

My version -

Don't like the top right. Colors are blegghh.

Are you using the UI editor by leenster?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's some of the most important fixes i have done so far.

Events Page -
Fixed the create events page -

Catalogue And achievements Buttons -
Fixed the glitch between the achievements and catalogue icon. It works perfect now

Plastic Page Fix -
I suppose you can class this as a fix. The image keeps glitching where i want it to be so i had to compromise with this. It doesn't look too bad. I'll keep trying though.

Marketplace Offers Page Fix -
I couldn't really do much with this. I still can't really find which page is what, but i managed to edit it so it doesn't look as bad.

Ecotron Prizes Fix -
This fix is pretty good. In my opinion, it looks great.

Handitems
Made it so you have all handitems to date -

Room Settings Owner Issue -
Fixed the roomsettings owner part where it was spead out too far -

If you found more bugs with this, please let me know and i'll have a go at fixing them.

Can you release the fixes that you made ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back