Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R63 wired to R63B wired

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.

I would like to transfer my hotel from R63, to R63B. I have successfully converted rooms, items, users and such to the structure of PlusEMU. However, I face difficulities when I would like to convert the R63 wired_items to the R63B wired_items.

Is there any possibility to move R63 wired to R63B wired?

Thanks in advance.

Kavoosi

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It depends how many wired items you have.

If you have many wired items, It's gonna take some time to save alle wireds.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It depends how many wired items you have.

If you have many wired items, It's gonna take some time to save alle wireds.

Well, I have around 900 rows in my wired_items table. Are the structure/packets/whatever you can call it, in r63b different (which makes it basically impossible to transfer the data)?

I have done some tests yesterday, but I failed unfortunately.

R63 TEST
I did a simple Users Say Keyword -> Teleport combination. R63 saves the following in the wired_items table:

(The last two rows are the wired combination I am talking about. "IZAN" is the Users Say Keyword wired. item_id 33147 is most likely the teleport wired, as I checked it in my items table. It refers to the teleport wired. ).

R63B TEST
I did the same on R63B. R63B saves the following in the wired_items table (also a complete different structure):

(The last two rows are the wired combination I am talking about here as well. "IZAN" is the Users Say Keyword wired, and id 19878 is the teleport wired).

CONCLUSION/QUESTION
The structure/packets are most likely different. Any idea how to convert this to R63B? Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I have around 900 rows in my wired_items table. Are the structure/packets/whatever you can call it, in r63b different (which makes it basically impossible to transfer the data)?

I have done some tests yesterday, but I failed unfortunately.

R63 TEST
I did a simple Users Say Keyword -> Teleport combination. R63 saves the following in the wired_items table:

(The last two rows are the wired combination I am talking about. "IZAN" is the Users Say Keyword wired. item_id 33147 is most likely the teleport wired, as I checked it in my items table. It refers to the teleport wired. ).

R63B TEST
I did the same on R63B. R63B saves the following in the wired_items table (also a complete different structure):

(The last two rows are the wired combination I am talking about here as well. "IZAN" is the Users Say Keyword wired, and id 19878 is the teleport wired).

CONCLUSION/QUESTION
The structure/packets are most likely different. Any idea how to convert this to R63B? Thanks in advance.

No, you can't save the wireds. I'm saying this because big hotels moved from Phoenix to PlusEmu, not ONE hotel could manage to save all the wireds. It's impossible, or you need to spend alot of time on it. Like (2/4 weeks) but I don't think you want to do that for only wireds.

You can only save the wireds items, but not the wired settings. So it's useless.

Upvote 0
Back