Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R63b?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!

Is it possible to download R63B? Kinda confused. If yes, please tell me the link. And what's new? Uh readed the thread but I just got confused. Please give me some more informatoin about it, and download link if possible.

Thank you!

Does it support phoenix?

Reaction score
Oh god..
1. Take a look at the Habbo Release section it is full of BCStorm releases and fixes.
2. Wrong section
3.[QUOTE If yes, please tell me the link. And what's new?][/QUOTE] What the..? Do you know ''something'' about retro's? You even don't know what R63B means?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Flyhotel, don't talk like that. We need to help newbies. Isn't it where a community is for?
Rodriquez, R63B is a name people gave to R63 (new protocol, binaryencoding). The component itself isn't downloadable, but an emulator and SWFs are.

I guess you read the tutorial section for more help.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Flyhotel, don't talk like that. We need to help newbies. Isn't it where a community is for?
Rodriquez, R63B is a name people gave to R63 (new protocol, binaryencoding). The component itself isn't downloadable, but an emulator and SWFs are.

I guess you read the tutorial section for more help.

True. But first take a look at the release section then you will now enough.

Upvote 0
Back