Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

( Race Ran Client 100% Working Using S-files Sweety Ran )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok prob solved..

next prob. period.ini open failed, when i run the field and agent.... but i have glogicserver!

any idea about this prob?
put your glogicserver.rcc on data/glogic folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
01 - ( Race Ran Client 100% Working Using S-files Sweety Ran ) - RaGEZONE Forums 02 - ( Race Ran Client 100% Working Using S-files Sweety Ran ) - RaGEZONE Forums

How to solve:/:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I successfully run this but when creating character there is no assassin on the list. Is it about the database problem? I can change it to assassin but in sql :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I successfully run this but when creating character there is no assassin on the list. Is it about the database problem? I can change it to assassin but in sql :(

use database of neo jamran or ep8 database already share

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no i think the assassin below on gunner class there is no image or icon so thats why you say no assassin try to click below on your gunner class the assassin is it there ^^v

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir,are u using Eternity Gaming Final Client Version [ Aassassin ].rar on your share link.....

or can u share me link raceRan 100% work with this server file.....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sir,are u using Eternity Gaming Final Client Version [ Aassassin ].rar on your share link.....

or can u share me link raceRan 100% work with this server file.....
this is almost same in raceran use this with the tools share here with patpayatot about mobs attack and extremegunner fix skills already shared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back