• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Races + Classes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone found the file(s) that would connect / contain or modify which race can be what class.

I.E. In the game EverQuest I run my own private server and I was able to make all races be all classes, so I wasn't tied to the whole this race can only be 4 classes, etc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Almost if not all User* datasheets,

If i can recall,

UserBasicAction

Manage the Animations

UserData

Manages the combination of races x classes

UserShape

Manages the base stats and composition

UserSkillData_xxxxx

Manages their skills

SWEET! Thank you! I'll play around with them and see if I can make something happen :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some animations break because they do not exist for certain class/race combinations. Keep that in mind .-.

Yup, at a quick glance, I can clearly see this would take A LOT of work to make work and it would still probably break or mess up animations :(

Upvote 0
Back