Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RagePartys?

Reaction score
no idea, seem everytime we mention 1 there's only a few ppl REALLY bothered about it. I'll hav a word with Ex and c if we can find a place 4 ppl 2 stay and maybe arrange a nite out in Manchester :good:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I WANT TO COME!!!! i have a license to dirve.. and like i sed time and time b4.. if some 1 get me a car i will dive every 1 up... coz i wrote off my car then got into debt...damn sex drugs and rock and roll...ok the sex was free and there was no rock and roll... but all good fun :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
QuikS said:
I WANT TO COME!!!! i have a license to dirve.. and like i sed time and time b4.. if some 1 get me a car i will dive every 1 up... coz i wrote off my car then got into debt...damn sex drugs and rock and roll...ok the sex was free and there was no rock and roll... but all good fun :p

me moms buying a new s-class :p should we go?

gottam get picked up at airport etc

doubt i can be arsed 2 fly all way over, then drive 2 manchester though lol

Back