Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE Comics (Winners announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hehhe just trying :)

Sorry for naked Names

but its true , newbies don't know anything about advance developer .. i took that from advance developing problems not old client things =))

hehehe - RaGEZONE Comics (Winners announced) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. You didn't make that, I just saw it on Memebase.
2. You didn't use the correct template or faces.

You are accusing me of copy & paste and you actually think that the original one was made by aliens or robots and not by some one cuz you saw it on a memes site that was uploaded by a user that you don't even know who he is..
That my friend is mine and I was the one who created it like it or not and if you check again I'm using the right template...

Please w.e you are stop spamming with shits.

No longer active... -_-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi there i'm already a subscriber for one year but anyway i want to share you my work
even if its not what MentaL requested maybe he will love it :)

enjoy

Awesome One! - I wish I could make comic. But I have no time >_< - Good luck everyone!

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hehhe just trying :)

Sorry for naked Names

but its true , newbies don't know anything about advance developer .. i took that from advance developing problems not old client things =))

View attachment 113747

Very True,
A large majority of the developer community have become retarded and failed to understand that helping others learn and grow creates a better ragezone. GunZ section use to have loads of developers who would all work together. When I left the circuit it was so closed and no one would tell any one anything. I remember when Me,Freak,Someplayer,Katani,Itachi started Epic Gunz way back in the day. We would release all our work and help the only exception was texture edits to cloths as we felt that was something no one needed help with.

A large majority of what people use today is thanks to what we did in epic gunz. Mines, Snipers, Sentries, Video Intro, damn I like to think it was thanks to our texture designs that there was such a boom in the development area for customizing sets also.

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Some RZ members asked me file on skype
i can only provide you a PSD layer of the logo i made for that Contest (i do made on illustrator for HQ)

You are free to use it as you wish :)

PS: Right now on RZ we can't upload file
its give error
Code:
IOerrorEvent type = "ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false enventPhase=2 text="Error#2038"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A9AlH - RaGEZONE Comics (Winners announced) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok, Edited it to match the template more :p

L9sas - RaGEZONE Comics (Winners announced) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
New comic Bird won subscription [ MentaL and Bird ]

Uploaded with

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my entry Mental and everyone tell me what you think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back