Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE Ran Online Encyclopedia

Reaction score
cdisk1 - RaGEZONE Ran Online Encyclopedia - RaGEZONE Forums

cdisk - RaGEZONE Ran Online Encyclopedia - RaGEZONE Forums

What do you think?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
StoP Callin me MentaL
Loyal Member
Reaction score
maybe is one of the Dll not support for x64 system.

JavaScript Is Best Script
Reaction score
I think you'll have to run the setup as administrator.

Edit: sorry didnt read the thread. You could try running the version that doesnt require any setups. (Is there such a version? If not it would be great to have one)

StoP Callin me MentaL
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think you'll have to run the setup as administrator.

Edit: sorry didnt read the thread. You could try running the version that doesnt require any setups. (Is there such a version? If not it would be great to have one)

Because this program need to run the dlls in your system32, so the installer will install the require dll into your system32 folder,
i already try to copy to my second computer without install and it's like geger's second image, program crash on splash screen..

Reaction score
Because this program need to run the dlls in your system32, so the installer will install the require dll into your system32 folder,
i already try to copy to my second computer without install and it's like geger's second image, program crash on splash screen..

I see... perhaps you could show him which dlls are to be copied to System32 folder and let him copy manually. Then just run the program directly without installing :D

Reaction score
By the way, couldn't you just DllImport the class library from the immediate folder? Why must it be in System32 folder specifically?

StoP Callin me MentaL
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hahahaha..you beter than me..i cant fixing complex bug coz i'm not programer..>.<
i will wait until this tool can support 64bit..really need this tool..

not programmer?
What is RIP Extreme? lol
C++ is harder than vb.net :glare:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
new problem,...i just installed the ROE v2.1 in another computer...but when i run the program..it only the flash pop up and automatically close ... no ROE v2.1 will not open..no error display....
i already installed framework v2.0 to 4.0

StoP Callin me MentaL
Loyal Member
Reaction score
new problem,...i just installed the ROE v2.1 in another computer...but when i run the program..it only the flash pop up and automatically close ... no ROE v2.1 will not open..no error display....
i already installed framework v2.0 to 4.0

hmm.....

StoP Callin me MentaL
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sadly i deleted sa old version of ROE.. i think those file is working for me... because i downloaded the latest version that's why its not working

i'll see what's the problem, will fix it soon.
currently i'm busy with 3 project.

Back