Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE Userbars

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Meh. They are okay I guess... seems rather plain and for some of the fonts, they are hard to see :S

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ian, go make some yourself and then talk? :)

He tried his best, and from what I've seen it's his first time, meaning he did his best.

Reaction score
Meh. They are okay I guess... seems rather plain and for some of the fonts, they are hard to see :S

It is my second time using photoshop since 2008, and it's all the same font, just different font colors :p

EDIT:
Ian, go make some yourself and then talk? :)

He tried his best, and from what I've seen it's his first time, meaning he did his best.
Thanks <3

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks Sean, gonna edit that moderator one abit tho :wink:

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks a million sean ima use the memeber LOLS! Sticky this... I would like to come back for this.

EDIT: Can you make me one please? I want it to be bright yellow if not then Lime green. Have the txt say RaGZONER with my name! Thx a million once again

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks Sean, gonna edit that moderator one abit tho :wink:
No problem Sindre.
Thanks so much!
No problem. Glad you like them.
Thanks a million sean ima use the memeber LOLS! Sticky this... I would like to come back for this.

EDIT: Can you make me one please? I want it to be bright yellow if not then Lime green. Have the txt say RaGZONER with my name! Thx a million once again
Post here if you want a request. Anyways your welcome.
Looks nice, good job :)
Thank you sir.

Hmm, seems like the "Legend" one is down, I'll have to re-upload it later.

~sean111

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Howdy. I know this hasn't been particularly updated recently, but making one for Platinum subscribers would be pro.

Back