Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been [cough]browsing[cough] RaGEZONE since about '05, and I've loved it and everything it was about fr the longest time, but it seems that as of late it has been getting kind of sloppy and just half as good as its former self, just a bit.

I'm just make this to be an innocent thread to voice your opinions about how RaGEZONE has changed over the years, what do you think?

Note: I am not making this thread to attempt to defame RaGEZONE, I still do like it, I just wanna know what everyone else thinks abouts recent events and how they could affect the future of RaGEZONE.

This is not to be a thread to talk bad about RaGEZONE in an insulting manner, just to express your opinion about the site, please keep all comments clean and the such.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, the mod team is still full of ideas and we're planning a great deal of cool new features that will, if put trough, greatly increase the amount of fun to be found on RZ.

Negative side is however that Mental seems to be less and less available and things are simply not getting done. There, I said it. I feel that if we don't at least get our head supermod soon certain sections will suffer greatly from the lack of good moderators, something that didn't use to happen years ago.

Time will tell how it evolves I suppose :smile:

Reaction score
pfft, head supermod... what happened to sipher? -.-

Those bastards killed him! :(. I blame FragFrog :pP.

Anyways. Yeah, RZ changes all the time and has changed A LOT from what it used to be, some in good and bad ways but overall, I still love RZ. Though, we should implement some type of, RPG-level forum system =D. It encourages posting, like. With an item shop, etc ;). All in good fun.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just some of the sections need better moderatng, a lot of them are sloppy. But that's something Ragezone will fix in the future :)

Leo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yup.. times have changed.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sipher has not been head supermod for years Rishwin, you ought to know that :wink: A new head supermod has been chosen with powers to mod/demod users, but Mental still hasn't upgraded his powers.

That also explains why certain sections are (very) sloppy moderated: we can't assign new mods to them and a lot of mods have left or been demodded in the past few months.

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It has died down, but it's still here and thats the good thing.

-Mattio

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah RaGEZONE changes constantly, sometimes good, sometimes bad. But I must say that I still like RaGEZONE very much.
Who's gonna be the new head mod btw? I need to know who I must suck up too. (J/K)

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't forget that RaGEZONE is still the #1 MMORPG development forum :smile:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hmm... I don't know about any other sections of RaGEZONE, but I know that the World of Warcraft part has become EXTREMELY clogged and sloppy as of late. It's in desperate need of a major cleanup.

Reaction score
A lot of good members have left. People jealous of rz ddos it to make them feel better. 90% of the new users are just leechers. Lots of different mods. RZ is just different from what it was 2 years ago.

I tried to leave but ended up coming back.

Reaction score
Sipher has not been head supermod for years Rishwin, you ought to know that :wink: A new head supermod has been chosen with powers to mod/demod users, but Mental still hasn't upgraded his powers.

That also explains why certain sections are (very) sloppy moderated: we can't assign new mods to them and a lot of mods have left or been demodded in the past few months.
yea lol i know, tho the reason behind him loosing his cool blue color was rly stupid tbh >_>

not all the good users have left :)

i said some :ala:

Reaction score
I wish I knew 100% what ragezone was like when I came here =.= stupid me wasted butt my time in the mu section. Ragezone has it's ups and downs and I think ragezone will become a better place in the later future.

Back