Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ragezone's soon to be upgrade..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not unless vBulletin 3.7.2 Level 2 is new, I'd say it's an upgrade in software. But my other guess is we're getting TfSEO back (the thing that shortens the forum URLs) or maybe even the CMPS.
tfSEO and vbSEO, is there a difference between them?

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
tfSEO and vbSEO, is there a difference between them?

vBSEO is just a search engine optimisation mod for vB, all it does is it adds more of your forum's content for search engines to pick up. TfSEO is a different thing altogether.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Things like VBSEO etc are piss to install.

I don't see the need for a 4 week long unveiling of the upgrade if it's just a skin (which isn't really an 'upgrade') or a crappy vbulletin add-on.

I think it's something external of ragezone.com

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I don't see the need for a 4 week long unveiling of the upgrade if it's just a skin (which isn't really an 'upgrade') or a crappy vbulletin add-on.

@Laz-low ~ Thanks

@KyleEnos ~ Or maybe more Private Servers :D

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Most likely is something external, or maybe something that'll make the forum much bigger, maybe a merge? (doubt that). And btw, vBSEO is already installed and running, so it's definetly not that :p

Reaction score
MentaL - ragezone's soon to be upgrade.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So it is a new server. How much faster will it be?

You'll see.

It's really good though, and Dan says along with it, will come MUCH more new stuff on the forum.

Back