Raiderz Server Setup

Why can't I connect to my SQL server through my external IP?

And can someone re-up the connect.rar? I've tried using the LauncherV6, but I always end up with an error, trying to connect to my server.

Which ports am I supposed to open? Or have I disabled external access to my SQL server somehow?

I can get the server up and running on localhost. But I can't connect to it on my other computer on the network. It seems like my server is somehow cut off from the network. The internet works just fine on the server.
 
Connect for client

Why can't I connect to my SQL server through my external IP?

And can someone re-up the connect.rar? I've tried using the LauncherV6, but I always end up with an error, trying to connect to my server.

Which ports am I supposed to open? Or have I disabled external access to my SQL server somehow?

I can get the server up and running on localhost. But I can't connect to it on my other computer on the network. It seems like my server is somehow cut off from the network. The internet works just fine on the server.

The connect file is 2 posts up from you? wtf
 
How to fix quest mz server is Online, i can connect to it but the quests didnt works anyone have idea? wrong client database failure dunno
 
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I got this after some GM commands;
last command was ShowHelp :
sockie - Raiderz Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums



Can u guy make so I can use all commands without being banned from my own server? :))))
What are the full command list and to use them a help would be awesome ty.


Edit:

So this is anoying can we disable this anti cheat program? Can't use GM commands.
 
Last edited:
Whenever people connect to my server, they are met with a client crash and a message that says "parse arguments failed".

What can this be?

EDIT: I figured it out.. My two friends had been using the C&C client, and it wasnt compatible with the server files I was running.

A clean install was necessary.

EDIT2: It doesnt seem to work after all..
They only get to castle of boredom when they login. Nothing from there. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT3: I've made it to character creation.. When I enter the game now, it just says "Connecting to game server". And does nothing from there. Why can that be?
 
Last edited:
hey guys just a small question, i setup the server correctly i think and download client server is running all works without issues but quests didnt works i dont no why, somone told me i need to syncronisize client with server but how can anyone told me or make a tutorial it would be very nice...
 
Back