Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ram

Reaction score
hmm their ram is "branded" sounds just great especially since their NOT EVEN advertising the maker... well i guess no one wants to know its gona hav a sticker on it sayin ValueRam lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Try this site, some stores ship international:

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
ty ty all POST MORE MORE I SAY MOOOORE... m8 used to work in cisco systems they order ram from taiwan induristy's "tax free" so i told him to order me some 2gb ram and he did but too risky ashis only allowed to do it for his cisco systems ... now i need to spend loads of

Reaction score

i got my pc from abs.. totally custome and i had 10 friends buy from them and say i recommended them so i got 150 $ gift card, payed i think less than 2 grand for 1 bitchen computer.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
are there any computer market sales on sunday mornings where u live, kinda like computer car-boot sales, all computer crap is usually dirt-cheap at them

Back