RAN GS Client Question

Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
183
Reaction score
32
Other than Yong TW and Playpark GS client or what they label ep12, is there anything else out there that is in English language (gui, crow, item, etc)? Playpark client is only partially english... Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 1774335906223 - RAN GS Client Question - RaGEZONE Forums
    1774335906223.webp
    205.9 KB · Views: 59
Solution
Nevermind, I'll just work with what I have :cry:.

1774761479946 - RAN GS Client Question - RaGEZONE Forums
Other than Yong TW and Playpark GS client or what they label ep12, is there anything else out there that is in English language (gui, crow, item, etc)? Playpark client is only partially english... Thanks!


Hello. Do you happen to know where you found the Yong TW and Playpark GS Client? Could you share the Client and GlogicServer with me? Thank you.

I can't open param.ini in Yong TW and Playpark GS Client using REditor. Do I need to modify the Rijndael Key? Do you know? Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Other than Yong TW and Playpark GS client or what they label ep12, is there anything else out there that is in English language (gui, crow, item, etc)? Playpark client is only partially english... Thanks!
Hello, could you share your PPTW client in Thai?
 
Upvote 0
Hello. Do you happen to know where you found the Yong TW and Playpark GS Client? Could you share the Client and GlogicServer with me? Thank you.

I can't open param.ini in Yong TW and Playpark GS Client using REditor. Do I need to modify the Rijndael Key? Do you know? Thank you.
Clients
ppark
yongtw

glogicserver, I don't have that as well.

rijndael, copy versiondate logic from https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/juver-2010-source.1243971/
 
Upvote 0
Thank you, brother. good day.

Clients
ppark
yongtw

glogicserver, I don't have that as well.

rijndael, copy versiondate logic from https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/juver-2010-source.1243971/


Is this the correct key in the image? And do I need to change #define RANSEDIT_VERSION 0x000..? as well?


Or this one?

Code:
รหัส:
Rijndael.h
#define RANSEDIT_VERSION 0x000A

Rijndael.cpp
std::string const CRijndael::sm_Version[VERSION] =
{
"fjiw239rnisf9342",
"0in123joydn11ps9",
"skrkrhtlvdj!@#wpfrmfjgrpgo!@#$qk",
"als!zjabsl@zpdltus#chlrkd^vmfaj*",
"als!zjabsl@zpdltfrmfjgrpgo!@#$qk",
"astrp!zabzjsfrmfpdogl@!@#$qljgkl",
"ljgklgl@orms!adzabfp#$q@fztrp!js",
"ljgkp!jsabfpormslgl@#$q@fztr!adz",
"#$q@fztr!adzporljgkp!jsabfmslgl@",
"!@dHgw3j!@d0@1l0pM3nTzzTnilCd3v3"
};

DWORD const CRijndael::sm_KeyLength[VERSION] =
{
16,
16,
DEFAULT_KEY_LENGTH,
DEFAULT_KEY_LENGTH,
DEFAULT_KEY_LENGTH,
DEFAULT_KEY_LENGTH,
DEFAULT_KEY_LENGTH,
DEFAULT_KEY_LENGTH,
DEFAULT_KEY_LENGTH,
DEFAULT_KEY_LENGTH
};
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260608-155903_Chrom - RAN GS Client Question - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_20260608-155903_Chrome.webp
    118.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you, brother. good day.



Is this the correct key in the image? And do I need to change #define RANSEDIT_VERSION 0x000..? as well?


Or this one?

Code:
รหัส:
Rijndael.h
#define RANSEDIT_VERSION 0x000A

Rijndael.cpp
std::string const CRijndael::sm_Version[VERSION] =
{
"fjiw239rnisf9342",
"0in123joydn11ps9",
"skrkrhtlvdj!@#wpfrmfjgrpgo!@#$qk",
"als!zjabsl@zpdltus#chlrkd^vmfaj*",
"als!zjabsl@zpdltfrmfjgrpgo!@#$qk",
"astrp!zabzjsfrmfpdogl@!@#$qljgkl",
"ljgklgl@orms!adzabfp#$q@fztrp!js",
"ljgkp!jsabfpormslgl@#$q@fztr!adz",
"#$q@fztr!adzporljgkp!jsabfmslgl@",
"!@dHgw3j!@d0@1l0pM3nTzzTnilCd3v3"
};

DWORD const CRijndael::sm_KeyLength[VERSION] =
{
16,
16,
DEFAULT_KEY_LENGTH,
DEFAULT_KEY_LENGTH,
DEFAULT_KEY_LENGTH,
DEFAULT_KEY_LENGTH,
DEFAULT_KEY_LENGTH,
DEFAULT_KEY_LENGTH,
DEFAULT_KEY_LENGTH,
DEFAULT_KEY_LENGTH
};
No, that's an updated juver 2010, you need the copy from the older one

1780917594273 - RAN GS Client Question - RaGEZONE Forums


That's your clue.
 
Upvote 0
No, that's an updated juver 2010, you need the copy from the older one

View attachment 302867

That's your clue.
I've tried, but none of the codes or versions work. I don't understand what I need to fix or where I need to make changes. Do I need to enter a
Code:
DWORD const CRijndael::sm_KeyDate [VERSION] =?
Please help me. I apologize if this is too much of a bother.
 
Upvote 0
I've tried, but none of the codes or versions work. I don't understand what I need to fix or where I need to make changes. Do I need to enter a
Code:
DWORD const CRijndael::sm_KeyDate [VERSION] =?
Please help me. I apologize if this is too much of a bother.
idk if this would help you, it would only allow your reditor to read contents of the glogic, you still need to fix alot of stuffs in the source for the client to work, and you have to use ran gs widgetscripts and gfx of the client compatible to ran gs source shared here.

 

Attachments

Upvote 0
idk if this would help you, it would only allow your reditor to read contents of the glogic, you still need to fix alot of stuffs in the source for the client to work, and you have to use ran gs widgetscripts and gfx of the client compatible to ran gs source shared here.

Your REditor can open the file. Could you please tell me the source code? I would be very grateful.🥹🥹

I apologize for bothering you so much. I'm a newbie and don't understand the source code at all. If you're willing, could you tell me where to start or explain it step-by-step?🙏🙏🙏😵‍💫😵‍💫
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Klien
ppark
yongtw

glogicserver, saya juga tidak memilikinya.

rijndael, salin logika tanggal versi dari https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/juver-2010-source.1243971/


Klien
ppark
yongtw

glogicserver, saya juga tidak memilikinya.

rijndael, salin logika tanggal versi dari https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/juver-2010-source.1243971/

I have decrypted widgetscript.wsf to widgetscript.wsf.rcc RAN YONG, can you help me with the password for wsf.rcc because my texture converter tools are not complete, but if you want to share the texture converter tools with me, thank you very much.
 

Attachments

Upvote 0
Your REditor can open the file. Could you please tell me the source code? I would be very grateful.🥹🥹

I apologize for bothering you so much. I'm a newbie and don't understand the source code at all. If you're willing, could you tell me where to start or explain it step-by-step?🙏🙏🙏😵‍💫😵‍💫
It would be hard to explain it if you don't understand source bro, I suggest you study other sources like juver source first.



I have decrypted widgetscript.wsf to widgetscript.wsf.rcc RAN YONG, can you help me with the password for wsf.rcc because my texture converter tools are not complete, but if you want to share the texture converter tools with me, thank you very much.
It would be impossible to remove the password without extracting the logic from Unzipper, each individual file essentially has different password. Anyway the decrypted wsf is in the attachments
 

Attachments

Upvote 0
It would be hard to explain it if you don't understand source bro, I suggest you study other sources like juver source first.


It would be impossible to remove the password without extracting the logic from Unzipper, each individual file essentially has different password. Anyway the decrypted wsf is in the attachments
bro can u help me all file widgetscript.rcc all file luc convert to lua file thank you
 
Upvote 0
You can try modifying luadec or unluac and implement the opcodes extended by LuaPlus.


You can try modifying luadec or unluac and implement the opcodes extended by LuaPlus.

I already have unluac, luadec, luaplus, and java jar, but there's a luc widgetscript file that I can't decrypt, such as (WidgetDef.luc). Could you please send me this file, widgetdef.lua?

Thank you.
 
Upvote 0
I already have unluac, luadec, luaplus, and java jar, but there's a luc widgetscript file that I can't decrypt, such as (WidgetDef.luc). Could you please send me this file, widgetdef.lua?

Thank you.
That's because you didn't implement the extended opcodes.
 

Attachments

Upvote 0
idk if this would help you, it would only allow your reditor to read contents of the glogic, you still need to fix alot of stuffs in the source for the client to work, and you have to use ran gs widgetscripts and gfx of the client compatible to ran gs source shared here.

I finally managed to create an REditor that reads the YongOnline client. Could you share your Glogicserver with me, or use the one already available in the Ran GS client? Thanks again, brother.
 
Upvote 0
Back