Ran Manager

about PrinceOfPersia.RanManagerv1.0.0.3

- at Inventory, some item show this msg but in game don't have problem. i think this not support +255 value.

View attachment 115306

- at Item Bank, all character show this msg.

View attachment 115307

- at Send Items, When click on Add Item... show this msg.

View attachment 115305

thank you very much.

Sir, about your Problem the Default Maximum Upgrade sir I think Only +225

- at Item Bank, all character show this msg.

View attachment 115307

About this problem, maybe the problem is in your database, cause mine is working perfectly without having error.

444 - Ran Manager - RaGEZONE Forums

Only this problem I experience to the latest Update of this project, when I double click the username, but after I continue clicking the OK Button and send the Items into the user you want to send the Items, It's working for me.
 
Last edited:
hello...i got some error..... i using jamran client/server file
1) when send item...
View attachment 115324

2)many item in [item bank/send item] are not list .....

i dun know it my problem or the ran manager problem.....guide me if that is my problem :$:

Maybe you need to fix or use fresh DB for that client sir so that this project working perfectly sir, but try to report what you experience sir, cause in my latest error post I experience some bugs but when I try to send an item into users Itembank it's working, even if I send multi items into itembank.
 
@prince of persia would you mind to share the source for putitems , i currently building php gmc,
i find hard to decode binary data although i know some part of data where to fetch but not all of them,.
 
@prince of persia would you mind to share the source for putitems , i currently building php gmc,
i find hard to decode binary data although i know some part of data where to fetch but not all of them,.

I'm sorry, I can't share the source but rather I can just give you hints about the binary data.

Sir, about your Problem the Default Maximum Upgrade sir I think Only +225



About this problem, maybe the problem is in your database, cause mine is working perfectly without having error.

View attachment 115311

Only this problem I experience to the latest Update of this project, when I double click the username, but after I continue clicking the OK Button and send the Items into the user you want to send the Items, It's working for me.
I have already fixed this error.

hello...i got some error..... i using jamran client/server file
1) when send item...
View attachment 115324

2)many item in [item bank/send item] are not list .....

i dun know it my problem or the ran manager problem.....guide me if that is my problem :$:
1) when send item...
Try the next version when I release it then give me the crash dump log that you can see in the ran manager directory

2)many item in [item bank/send item] are not list .....
Your ShopItemMap in RanShop should be updated. I will add this functionality in the future release so you
can just import your Item table


about PrinceOfPersia.RanManagerv1.0.0.3

- at Inventory, some item show this msg but in game don't have problem. i think this not support +255 value.

View attachment 115306

- at Item Bank, all character show this msg.

View attachment 115307

- at Send Items, When click on Add Item... show this msg.

View attachment 115305

thank you very much.



- at Inventory, some item show this msg but in game don't have problem. i think this not support +255 value.
Problem with max value in resistance before it was 220, I changed it to 255

- at Item Bank, all character show this msg.
Fixed

- at Send Items, When click on Add Item... show this msg.
There is a problem with your shop item map having duplicate entries.
You can try the next version


I have updated the first post with new version of the exe 1.0.04.
 
Last edited:
Idea :
- if you can..include tool for add and edit ItemShopMap table..

edit :
i guess its already added..i'm sorry..

found :
sir school list didnt right..its should be :
- SG
- MP
- PH

in your ran manager the school list like this :
- PH
- SG
- MP

i can't import my item/skill table..it does nothing when i click it..
and create item shop map too..it does nothing when i click it..

i will explore more..i use v 1.0.0.4
 
Last edited:

It's the difference in our UserInfo that caused this error to happen.
I will adjust this is next releases.

Idea :
- if you can..include tool for add and edit ItemShopMap table..

edit :
i guess its already added..i'm sorry..

found :
sir school list didnt right..its should be :
- SG
- MP
- PH

in your ran manager the school list like this :
- PH
- SG
- MP

i can't import my item/skill table..it does nothing when i click it..
and create item shop map too..it does nothing when i click it..

i will explore more..i use v 1.0.0.4


found :
sir school list didnt right..its should be :
Ok I will check

i can't import my item/skill table..it does nothing when i click it..
and create item shop map too..it does nothing when i click it..
Work in progress

FYI: You can check first post for features that are already implented
 
Last edited:
yup sir you using type of data INT and my type data using bigint for userpoint

and i found this if you click F4 or locker for user ID, but it will work when you click continue.

error - Ran Manager - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Back