Ran Online Control Panel Android Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Mar 27, 2018
Messages
93
Reaction score
14
Android version of Control Panel?
is this helpful?
Benefits if ever?
- Extra fund for Google ad ?
- Extra In-game point in Google ad Reward ad?
- In App Purchase of Premium Points (less hustle) ?

Can someone tell me if this is reliable for Ran Online?

Tool Used:
Android Studio.
Laravel
MSSQL

Video:
 
Android version of Control Panel?
is this helpful?
Benefits if ever?
- Extra fund for Google ad ?
- Extra In-game point in Google ad Reward ad?
- In App Purchase of Premium Points (less hustle) ?

Can someone tell me if this is reliable for Ran Online?

Tool Used:
Android Studio.
Laravel
MSSQL

Video:


Nice idea wouldn't it be better if there's no ads. :D
Honestly I would love to see the future of this, I've started the idea but not for this type.
Here's the thing, Google would be having 30% are all owners are willing to have that cut?
Yea? Ads, not a good thing for an app that would lose users (Forced ads).
And it would be more costly to maintain that rather than web. :D



Android version of Control Panel?
is this helpful?
Benefits if ever?
- Extra fund for Google ad ?
- Extra In-game point in Google ad Reward ad?
- In App Purchase of Premium Points (less hustle) ?

Can someone tell me if this is reliable for Ran Online?

Tool Used:
Android Studio.
Laravel
MSSQL

Video:


Nice idea wouldn't it be better if there's no ads. :D
Honestly I would love to see the future of this, I've started the idea but not for this type.
Here's the thing, Google would be having 30% are all owners are willing to have that cut?
Yea? Ads, not a good thing for an app that would lose users (Forced ads).
And it would be more costly to maintain that rather than web. :D
 
Nice idea wouldn't it be better if there's no ads. :D
Honestly I would love to see the future of this, I've started the idea but not for this type.
Here's the thing, Google would be having 30% are all owners are willing to have that cut?
Yea? Ads, not a good thing for an app that would lose users (Forced ads).
And it would be more costly to maintain that rather than web. :D






Nice idea wouldn't it be better if there's no ads. :D
Honestly I would love to see the future of this, I've started the idea but not for this type.
Here's the thing, Google would be having 30% are all owners are willing to have that cut?
Yea? Ads, not a good thing for an app that would lose users (Forced ads).
And it would be more costly to maintain that rather than web. :D


I think Banner Ads in the bottom is Okay.
Interstitial is not recommended
 
Android version of Control Panel?
is this helpful?
Benefits if ever?
- Extra fund for Google ad ?
- Extra In-game point in Google ad Reward ad?
- In App Purchase of Premium Points (less hustle) ?

Can someone tell me if this is reliable for Ran Online?

Tool Used:
Android Studio.
Laravel
MSSQL

Video:

nice idea :D
ads on the bottom i guess its ok,



tittle said android version sir
 
Back