RAN Online Gaming Website — UI/UX Showcase

Initiate Mage
Joined
Aug 11, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
4

RAN Online Gaming Website — UI/UX Showcase​

Just sharing a RAN Online website design that I made in my free time.

I enjoy coding and web design, so I decided to make a website concept for RAN Online as a small personal project.

The design uses a modern cyber-themed style with sections for server information, news, guides, downloads, recruitment, and community links.

About the Website​

This particular project currently does not have a login system. The main focus is on the website layout, UI/UX, content management, and overall presentation.

I have also worked on other web projects that use registration and login systems, although those projects are not directly connected to the game database.

Why Have a Website?​

For a private server, I think having a proper website can be useful for more than just showing basic information.

It gives players one place to find server information, downloads, news, guides, events, and community links. It can also give the server a more established online presence and make its content easier to discover through search engines such as Google.

Possible Game Integration​

One thing I think would be interesting is connecting a website like this with the actual game system.

Depending on the server's database and architecture, it could potentially include things like:

  • Player / character information
  • Rankings and leaderboards
  • Online player statistics
  • Server status
  • Account management
  • Donations
  • Automated game statistics
That would turn the website into more than just a landing page — it could become part of the actual game community.

Of course, this would require proper integration with the game server and careful consideration of security.

For now, this is simply a personal RAN Online web design project that I made for fun in my spare time.

Screenshots of the design are below.

Hopefully this can give other game developers and server owners some ideas for their own websites and communities. Sometimes a small side project is a good way to explore new ideas and see what can be done with a game website.

Thanks for checking it out, and feedback is always welcome.
 

Attachments

  • ranonlin - RAN Online Gaming Website — UI/UX Showcase - RaGEZONE Forums
    ranonline.webp
    257.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

RAN Online Gaming Website — UI/UX Showcase​

Just sharing a RAN Online website design that I made in my free time.

I enjoy coding and web design, so I decided to make a website concept for RAN Online as a small personal project.

The design uses a modern cyber-themed style with sections for server information, news, guides, downloads, recruitment, and community links.

About the Website​

This particular project currently does not have a login system. The main focus is on the website layout, UI/UX, content management, and overall presentation.

I have also worked on other web projects that use registration and login systems, although those projects are not directly connected to the game database.

Why Have a Website?​

For a private server, I think having a proper website can be useful for more than just showing basic information.

It gives players one place to find server information, downloads, news, guides, events, and community links. It can also give the server a more established online presence and make its content easier to discover through search engines such as Google.

Possible Game Integration​

One thing I think would be interesting is connecting a website like this with the actual game system.

Depending on the server's database and architecture, it could potentially include things like:

  • Player / character information
  • Rankings and leaderboards
  • Online player statistics
  • Server status
  • Account management
  • Donations
  • Automated game statistics
That would turn the website into more than just a landing page — it could become part of the actual game community.

Of course, this would require proper integration with the game server and careful consideration of security.

For now, this is simply a personal RAN Online web design project that I made for fun in my spare time.

Live Preview:


Screenshots of the design are below.

Hopefully this can give other game developers and server owners some ideas for their own websites and communities. Sometimes a small side project is a good way to explore new ideas and see what can be done with a game website.

Thanks for checking it out, and feedback is always welcome.
1790410638227 - RAN Online Gaming Website — UI/UX Showcase - RaGEZONE Forums

carefully
 
Use Firefox for now 👍 The Chrome warning is related to how the website interacts with the browser. This is only a live web showcase/demo and doesn't need access to your apps or files. Firefox handles it differently, so the warning doesn't appear there.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled1 - RAN Online Gaming Website — UI/UX Showcase - RaGEZONE Forums
    Untitled1.webp
    18 KB · Views: 1
Back