• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ran Server EP8 little problem please come.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found this server from here
https://forum.ragezone.com/f444/ran-server-ep8-video-2pc-959772/

i have a little problem
like in the picture

LOGIN SYSTEM

INVETORY

SKILLS

STATS

BANK

MOBS

My little problem all of the picture as you can see xD

iwanna remake it to make look like updated xD

=================================

Login: i wanna make it IN GAME REGISTER so how i can do that?

Invetory: my INVENTORY UI are not update i think how i make it look like new??

ASAP: "Badge: you can see my Badge are SG but i dont wanna see the other Badge in the middle of my SG Badge and my Name how i remove that??"

Stats: my STATS UI are not updated too.

Skills: my SKILLS UI are also not updated too. xD

Bank: also my BANK UI also not updated. xD

anyone can help me with this?

what should i do ?

this FILES are the one working to me idk other why not probably not complete files like this xD

btw thanks for the owner of this files <3

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Easiest way is to import the old files to a newer/updated version of the newer/updated files. Load and Saving as CSV exists for a reason.

what should i do??

do ineed to merge some files in this? or nah? also what name of files should i need to get that what iwant?

Easiest way is to import the old files to a newer/updated version of the newer/updated files. Load and Saving as CSV exists for a reason.
can you help me via message ??

Upvote 0
Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
There are handful of tutorials out there that can help you achieve what you want.

Technically, you want to use Latest SRC (i.e Juver) then have the items from that EP8 carried over, this could be a pain in the *ss since there is too much to work, but you can use the Export Function on the Item, Skill and Mob Editor and align it with your new src.

I can't provide any more details, you need to do some research.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are handful of tutorials out there that can help you achieve what you want.

Technically, you want to use Latest SRC (i.e Juver) then have the items from that EP8 carried over, this could be a pain in the *ss since there is too much to work, but you can use the Export Function on the Item, Skill and Mob Editor and align it with your new src.

I can't provide any more details, you need to do some research.

but the src i don't know how to use it its actually a folder what name of app should i download to make it like .exe?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Login system you can search here theres a seperate source shared here.... and other problem is the gui compare other working gui to yours

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you can use juver source last share i better for this

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You should start from juver latest shared here, get some idea on how you can make it.

Upvote 0
Chinese Developer
Banned
Reaction score
if you need help on that , kindly contact me.
there was point inside the replies.

1 - use the forum shared JV based source , and the ui should meet your requirement
2 - upgrade the ui from using the shared source out there.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already pm you
if you need help on that , kindly contact me.
there was point inside the replies.

1 - use the forum shared JV based source , and the ui should meet your requirement
2 - upgrade the ui from using the shared source out there.

Upvote 0
Back