- Joined
- Apr 17, 2012
- Messages
- 348
- Reaction score
- 38
Well, This is my first release here
: anyways, I don't own this files. This was just shared to me by a friend
Server Features:
New Bus UI
New Friend Window UI
Right Click Function
Working Inventory Slots up to 3rd slot
No War Points/AFK Points
Incomplete Item Render ( is that what they call it?
tt1: )
and I think this is juver based client
:
I forgot about the other features so just try to explore it by yourselves
FULL CLIENT ~>
EDITORS ~>
GLOGICSERVER ~>
SOURCE CODE ~>
JUST REMOVE THE ~> ( )
SCREENSHOT
REMOVED
REMOVED
CREDITS:
To the Owner of the Files
To the one who shared it to me
FUSION7 for the Screenshot
ME!
:
Server Features:
New Bus UI
New Friend Window UI
Right Click Function
Working Inventory Slots up to 3rd slot
No War Points/AFK Points
Incomplete Item Render ( is that what they call it?
and I think this is juver based client
I forgot about the other features so just try to explore it by yourselves
FULL CLIENT ~>
EDITORS ~>
GLOGICSERVER ~>
SOURCE CODE ~>
JUST REMOVE THE ~> ( )
SCREENSHOT
REMOVED
REMOVED
CREDITS:
To the Owner of the Files
To the one who shared it to me
FUSION7 for the Screenshot
ME!
Last edited by a moderator:

