Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

rappelz file server 7.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
download on mediafire

errors

1- that I can't open skills
2- no Tasks
3- puff doesn't work
4- GM doesn't Right with orange color

game server only to system 64bit

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We all know these files are incomplete and from another forum, it requires a lot of work with the smps and many other things so have fun with it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so bud but that is incorrect me and ismokedrow from that forum along with others have these files almost 100% done all that is left that is super important is the few smps for arcadia for skills

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We will see how this project comes out because iSmoke has yet to prove himself again after the fiasco of leaking tools and what not from NCarbon.. I don't see any sucessful servers starting with faulty software such as this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just so you know we certain things working that are not being released just yet but there is only like 3-5 things that need to be left yet so u can stfu

oh yea axmadz
GIVE CREDITS WHERE THEY ARE DUE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
great release, thank you, my friend danny will be happy :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Terzo,

Yes but here not real dev for this topic
the good topic is a other forum whit a real dev
(Pitfou78 and his team)

but yes friend Terzo i am very happy :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just so you know we certain things working that are not being released just yet but there is only like 3-5 things that need to be left yet so u can stfu

oh yea axmadz
GIVE CREDITS WHERE THEY ARE DUE

Getting mad are we, but it's true without retail files I really can't see this going anywhere lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Getting mad are we, but it's true without retail files I really can't see this going anywhere lol

I'm not sure which release this is but there is an official 'retail' 7.3 game server (along with 6.2, 7.1 and 7.2) out there and almost all of the data can be obtained from the client. For the parts that can't, maybe someday those will be released as well :wink:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea i know pryok why u do u think we made so much progress only things that need fixing now are sum AH stuff and WH stuff cuz learning skills is fixed now staged pets working all that stuff is

PS the 7.3 files are retail just DBs are from old release but they are fixed to run with 7.3 files so u honestly dont know what ur talking about

and people really need to learn how to give credits where they are due if it wasnt for me
90% of new db tables wouldnt be there and half the smps that were fixed wouldnt be there so seriously give credits where they are due

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yea i know pryok why u do u think we made so much progress only things that need fixing now are sum AH stuff and WH stuff cuz learning skills is fixed now staged pets working all that stuff is

PS the 7.3 files are retail just DBs are from old release but they are fixed to run with 7.3 files so u honestly dont know what ur talking about

and people really need to learn how to give credits where they are due if it wasnt for me
90% of new db tables wouldnt be there and half the smps that were fixed wouldnt be there so seriously give credits where they are due

Not sure why you're trying to pick a fight on here, keep that crap on the 'other' forum. That being said, I agree about giving credit where it's due, welcome to my world.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Stick to E*PVP since.... it's easier that way no one here really cares.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to fix this:

DB COM ERROR(Thread:1mhresult ........ ) red prcedure 'dbo.web_nflavor_accept'.

I checked authserver.opt for the line N db.auth.use_webauth:0 and it is there. Also checked that the account got all fields filled out in database auth table accounts.

Now i dont have a clue whats wrong.

Server is 7.3 version, client is german 7.3 from gpotatoe with US string to start sframe.exe ( otherwise it whould open gameguard )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back