Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity Mobile 

I managed to get the server running and actually play on it.I followed everything Felipe mentioned in the first post, and it worked well enough to get past login, enter the game, and test basic gameplay.

I haven’t been able to translate everything from Korean to English yet — there are still a lot of UI strings and system messages that need work — but the core connection and gameplay are functional.

Below is the link to my current progress, including the files I adjusted :


If anyone continues working on translations or fixes, feel free to build on what I’ve done. I am no developer just a old school guy that likes rappelz .
 
I managed to get the server running and actually play on it.I followed everything Felipe mentioned in the first post, and it worked well enough to get past login, enter the game, and test basic gameplay.

I haven’t been able to translate everything from Korean to English yet — there are still a lot of UI strings and system messages that need work — but the core connection and gameplay are functional.

Below is the link to my current progress, including the files I adjusted :


If anyone continues working on translations or fixes, feel free to build on what I’ve done. I am no developer just a old school guy that likes rappelz .
Google drive pls

Where did you get the information about the launch from? Did you launch it directly from Visual Studio without a Python server?
 
Google drive pls

Where did you get the information about the launch from? Did you launch it directly from Visual Studio without a Python server?
i used unity 2018 as mantioned by Felipe and i used Cursor to set it up and start , i used all that is included in Felipe`s post , used Python server with 20 free slots. It's not perfect but i can play , make some quests , kill some monsters.





Here is the google drive .
 
i used unity 2018 as mantioned by Felipe and i used Cursor to set it up and start , i used all that is included in Felipe`s post , used Python server with 20 free slots. It's not perfect but i can play , make some quests , kill some monsters.

Great job—I'll continue your work! Question: How do you start the server?! I know that Python servers are no longer available—did you start the server directly, or how?!:thumbup1:
 
Great job—I'll continue your work! Question: How do you start the server?! I know that Python servers are no longer available—did you start the server directly, or how?!:thumbup1:
So i have inside the START.bat to start and stop-server.cmd to stop , that is starting all that is needed , including the photon server .

I uploaded a setup for the server , a .md file.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
So i have inside the START.bat to start and stop-server.cmd to stop , that is starting all that is needed , including the photon server .

I uploaded a setup for the server , a .md file.
1783495732058 - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums


I decided to get rid of IIS altogether and switch to a simplified connection type
 
My problem was only the translations, missing texts or not showing properly on apk / client side.
 
1783752712955 - Rappelz The Rift - Mobile Source Code - Unity - RaGEZONE Forums


For me, this is a little different.

add mi discord: rbs_costa
So i have inside the START.bat to start and stop-server.cmd to stop , that is starting all that is needed , including the photon server .

I uploaded a setup for the server , a .md file.
 
Back