• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Rate & CC [Website]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Click on image for full size preview. Or you can preview it here.
Code:
http://database379.deviantart.com/art/Website-design-4-365496145?q=gallery%3Adatabase379&qo=0

Greetings, DataBase379​

Last edited:
MC Web Designs
Reaction score
I like it, apart from the top-bar. It seems to me the space to the right is wasted and could be used for something else.

Apart from that I really like it, well done!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it, apart from the top-bar. It seems to me the space to the right is wasted and could be used for something else.

Apart from that I really like it, well done!

It will be used for more buttons, if someone need, those I placed there are just sample. And thank you. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it, but I would remove the navigation bar and integrate it into the content box somewhere.
8.5/10 :thumbup:

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hard to say if it really is yours or not.
Not trying to be offensive in any way I just find it very unlikely when some one who has been making PR sites for a while suddenly makes a random account on RZ to start showing of there work.

Well just a message to all members as ex staff.
Remember to verify before you request work from BlueBlue. Always protect your self people.

To BlueBlue,
This is not me being offensive or disrespectful how ever it is me protecting members who on a regular basis get random people selling work they dont own or didnt create. So if your legit then take this as a welcome that we protect our members and a great community to be part of. If your not then be warned we will hunt you down :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No worries my friends, I didn't came here to scam anyone nor I ever did. Just came for some CC & Ratings and in hope to earn some cash on that way and also to help someone if I can in any way.

Just as my proof, please check my DeviantArt, I have posted note there so people know that I go under BlueBlue name here instead of DataBase379. And I don't find it offensive or disrespectful, taking caution is never enough.

Greetings.

Last edited:
Back