• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Rate & CC [ WoW Layouts ]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please click on the image or visit link below for full resolution.

Also, this one is on sale for only $20! Unique Rights but not coded, you get PSD file only.

It's good to be back on RageZone! :3

Sorry for typo on the Title. It's supposed to be only one layout. :'c Sorry.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rate plus cc. Well basically you took the layout from Blizzards original website, you added a horrible excuse of a menu (no the logo doesn't look good) so yeah, it's pretty much the same. Other than that the colors are fine, footer text could be a bit brighter though, and I know this is just a mockup but some more "dummy" content wouldn't hurt to see what's going on.

And so you say this is for private servers. May I know where do people login, check the server status, or anything at all?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
These gaming sites are all starting to look identical it each other. It's getting old.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rate plus cc. Well basically you took the layout from Blizzards original website, you added a horrible excuse of a menu (no the logo doesn't look good) so yeah, it's pretty much the same. Other than that the colors are fine, footer text could be a bit brighter though, and I know this is just a mockup but some more "dummy" content wouldn't hurt to see what's going on.

And so you say this is for private servers. May I know where do people login, check the server status, or anything at all?
Well, hello. Yes it's for private server and sometime I don't put the "Membership" box unless the customer ask for it. Same goes for server status.

These gaming sites are all starting to look identical it each other. It's getting old.
Blame FUSION CMS. Nowdays people only want designs for Fusion CMS, it costs less and it's pretty easy to design, re-code etc.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Background needs work. There's no smooth transition to completely black, it just ends in a line. Also, the footer looks COMPLETELY out of place.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I only like the navbar and the bg.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
IMO:
- The two dudes in the middle look as if they were pasted to the background image. Blend them in more.
- Try making the image cover more of the bottom area, since its a huge black space.
- You should put a border on the main area. Make it look unique.
- Text is small

Its a good start, but its incomplete; it can look better. (5/10)

Back