Rate Selection System

Nice release, but still i don't really understand how it works.

Basically this is a system that works for any Java source. It lets players select their rates. I didn't make it on an account basis because you might want to implement restrictions on a character basis so that players can make a new character and have a choice of what rate type they would like.

The restrictions part of the system is for you to make (it would be stupid not to have restrictions).
 
Basically this is a system that works for any Java source. It lets players select their rates. I didn't make it on an account basis because you might want to implement restrictions on a character basis so that players can make a new character and have a choice of what rate type they would like.

The restrictions part of the system is for you to make (it would be stupid not to have restrictions).
Do you mean like the players can choose their own rates through that npc and the rates will automatically change?
 
Do you mean like the players can choose their own rates through that npc and the rates will automatically change?

Pretty much, but the selection of rates is set for that character until a new character is made or you set the value of rateselection in the database to null.
 
AxedMs is a joke.

Says the one who can't do that simple thing :)
it's just fun to see all people at flamezone flaming because they suck.
this is the main reason I will never release anything :)
can't care about GNU license.

-waits for rich and others to flame-
 
Last edited:
I rather let your mum suck my dick :3

And again, you didn't even understand what I said.
+ you should stop flaming others, with those 20+ help threads about simple .bat errors :lol:
++ I bet that you don't have one.
 
Last edited:
Back