Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Raw 1.5.3 server files (no back door)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to disable "SHIFT + ~" in user without GM.

abileneken - Raw 1.5.3 server files (no back door) - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Configs.pck
There is a file inside I forgot the files name. There is variable for debug console

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
its client sided so you cant. modify configs.pck and player will use default of the file you modified. better to just ensure it has no server to client functionality and then realize it provides them no benefit and focus on somethin else.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ofc u can. Enigma some necessary files together and that's all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link does not work. Could someone share this link?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here is a mirror, however, if I get a request from the thread owner I will take it down.

Reaction score
Same thing here as the loko release, there is very minimal difference between the two gs.conf files!

Whoever played around with the GS.CONF on this REALLY did a number on it. By my own guesses I'd say the person responsible was 12 Y/O seeing as they made it so you could fly almost everywhere (almost all 'instances'), and made "nothrow" almost everywhere.

If anyone has a REAL -&- VIRGIN gs.conf for 153 I'd appreciate it!

Back