Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaWr!1!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hello all my sexy peaple, except Nik-C i mean you cant get much uglyer then that ^.^.

took a little break to go to ireland-Dublin (me home town) back now.

how are we all on this fine week end?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
btw tupac your ugly Ducking asain rude "boi" "init" semi-brown halfcast gangster wannbe faggot, your siggy is fucked mate, look at it you say your grown up and call me names, lmao. Contradiction? :) Oh and nice hair did yah fat witch girlfriend bleed on your head. You take all this poser poop far too serious, face the fact fucko your boastful stick with nothing to show off.

Bad man tbh you look like a womble, if Im ugly what the duck are you.

Spunkeh, your a two faced butt licking faggot tbh.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
btw tupac your ugly Ducking asain rude "boi" "init" semi-brown halfcast gangster wannbe faggot, your siggy is fucked mate, look at it you say your grown up and call me names, lmao. Contradiction? :) Oh and nice hair did yah fat witch girlfriend bleed on your head. You take all this poser poop far too serious, face the fact fucko your boastful stick with nothing to show off.

I think BadMan was only joking man, edit that bit out man trust its unneeded, and the rest you may keep lol, even though its feckin harsh!!! whats going on here my homeslices, all this cussin all of a sudden!! chill guys :cry:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rage u obviously didnt read the posts that got deleted. in the what do you think thread.

check the poser poll thread to see some of it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
Rage u obviously didnt read the posts that got deleted. in the what do you think thread.

check the poser poll thread to see some of it.

alright man ill keep out of this, i havn't got any problems with any of you as you know, k peace.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nik-C said:

im not faggot stfu i have neva done anything to u and i dont butt lick....nik does it matter wot people look like its on the inside wot counts ur just a lame dik

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back