Rawr

Status
Not open for further replies.
🚫
Exiled
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
115
Reaction score
4
=/ Why is Mammoth Flyff claiming to be v15. D= They false advertise. We all know rakter can't code or hack. He's tried
to hack me before and he left me a surprise :P. His Ip all
over my logs. xD. You guys should go look at his register page.
=o Same Account Over And Over? o.o The other day i made an account
with 150 characters in it. :P. Im so bord. Anyone starting any new projects or anything? @_@ I gots nothing to do this weekend T^T.
 
Since when did leeching involve coding or hacking :wink:
 
KayKay =D. Just bought a dedi from fran :P. Then this weekend ima make a register bot. :P if you know what i mean. anyway gk what you working on these days?
 
@Gage - You'r not that good as you think you are, i remeber when you was in FlyForFight staff team ( old mammoth flyff ) , you was there only because ASHTON wanted so, so stop fucking QQ-ing nubcake.
Go learn php with ur grandmother , as you did in fffight times

@Ashton - Be happy that we didnt reported you to police because of long dDos attack + few more things, such as scamming and so.

@ Ragezone - ban those noob QQ-ers, they doesnt belong to friendly ragezone community

@ Everyone - We are almost full v15, only pet system and 129 level more to add, stop FUCKING HATEING EVERYONE,


@ Title - How the hell ''rawr'' fits with the text ?
Are you weirdo?
 
Last edited:
hahahahah gage you is so funny, your server fail more.. i never advertise here...
so your server have 2 moths more than me and i have alot of more players than you, so you ever fail xDD
PD: Noob post xDD
PD2: Gage Fail
PD3: Fail again
PD4: I never tryed to hack ur server, why?: ur server fail ever
PD5: Admin remove it
PD6: Gage fail again
 
Lol mammoth flyff. Guess I'ma have a look.

Claiming to be v15 while your just ripping models and stuff ain't good.
Atleast SOME people have official v15 /ridicule
 
@Gage - You'r not that good as you think you are, i remeber when you was in FlyForFight staff team ( old mammoth flyff ) , you was there only because ASHTON wanted so, so stop fucking QQ-ing nubcake.
Go learn php with ur grandmother , as you did in fffight times

@Ashton - Be happy that we didnt reported you to police because of long dDos attack + few more things, such as scamming and so.

@ Ragezone - ban those noob QQ-ers, they doesnt belong to friendly ragezone community

@ Everyone - We are almost full v15, only pet system and 129 level more to add, stop FUCKING HATEING EVERYONE,


@ Title - How the hell ''rawr'' fits with the text ?
Are you weirdo?
@Ashton - Be happy that we didnt reported you to police because of long dDos attack + few more things, such as scamming and so.

Epic fail dude you use stolen files :*: wouldn't he report that to the police asswell or to galanet ? use your brains.

and templar flyff dude don't lie we know you don't have them :ott1:
And i think i may release mine soon :O nha j/k ragezone doesn't deserve official v15 files.
 
Last edited:
I lol at Mammoth FlyFF, especially because they use to be FlyForFight :lol:

Is this another kiddie thread complaining? I see it as one, also because FFF leeches, and Mammoth FlyFF, The new "Generation" of leeching, does as well. Mammoth FlyFF probably sucks. End of my point.
 
I lol at Mammoth FlyFF, especially because they use to be FlyForFight :lol:

Is this another kiddie thread complaining? I see it as one, also because FFF leeches, and Mammoth FlyFF, The new "Generation" of leeching, does as well. Mammoth FlyFF probably sucks. End of my point.
The new generation of QQ-ers should be ragezone flyff section name,
sorry but i had to tell that.
Most of players are QQ-ing because their own server suck and want to **** up another server, which is perfect in all sides.
IF YOU FAIL, THEN DONT MAKES OTHERS FAIL.
Enjoy your own server, and eat your nose,
thanks.


KayKay =D. Just bought a dedi from fran :P. Then this weekend ima make a register bot. :P if you know what i mean. anyway gk what you working on these days?
:P :D :P :D :P :) :D :( :S :P
Aint you sick of useless smiles?
Sentence in gage's style : My :P Server :D Sucks :) So :D HARD :) THAT XD IM :P LAUGHTING :P MY :D ASS:) OFF :D

PS: gage @ register bot? made me kinda laught.
Im more than sure that you cant even upload a file.
If Ashton and that another pro dude will leave,
Your server would be ****! :drool:
 
Last edited:
Really Ashton Fails? Take down his fucking scripts then? And Nah i don't mess around with website bullshit. I mess around with actual ****. Like i can actually make programs to benefit my server. And Ashton could most likely report you for theft of services. Rakter used ashton's dedicated for his patch server without ashton's permission. Thats when he turned around and "DOS"d you. On the same dedi you were using for your patch server. Really man my server has 2 months more then yours? Lol. My server just started 2 weeks ago. Get your facts straight. And go to hell Chalupa.
Chalupa is not really a racist term. Its racist only targeted at rakter. I lol'd when fran was upgrading and fight went down. Rakter said he was going report frantech for scamming him. 1st) Fran is awesome 2nd) You were hosting illegal files on his vps or w/e. 3rd) You didn't even fucking pay for it. Ashton did. And Yes. Fight did leech alot of ****. They leeched everything until Ashton started developing for them. I only made one contrib to fight. And I wish I was never associated with them. And Rakter I also have your IP everywhere in my logs :P. And Rakter Tbh my ips all over your logs and i couldn't give a ****. And actually you can't be v15 without the neuz, mss32.dll and other stuff. Just because you have the items, maps, mobs, that does not mean your full v15. Your just a flat out scammer basically. Your telling players that they're getting something that there not. And tbh v15 doesnt even sound good. I would much rather have a v6 emulator. Anyway GK never answered me D=. And Btw. I can garentee ive helped more people on here then you have lemons. say im ****? ask Luxury.
Im normally not a person to make enemies. And yeah rakter i can make bots with a "Computer Langauge" Something you dont apparently know,
 
Last edited:
I lol'd when I heard "other person" XD.

This is extremely pointless and needs to be closed. I don't care much for the people feeding the fire to be honest, but unless they start **** with me or my server I have no problem with them. Remember that.

@rakter stay the **** off my server so I don't have to take your ip and disable your internet connection. kthx. Already heard about your fail attempt to mess with us. What's between you and Gage stays between you and Gage, got it? You two can DDoS each other all you want, but keep your **** off my server.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back