RCZ Web 1

Re: [Release]RCZ Web 1

Man Everyone stop calling people noobs ha
i really like this guys work even if its already used in tottally diff webs
These are highly editable websites
maybe people should stop blabbin on and on
and actually do something them selfs get into cs3 etc
Nice work Rob
10/10
i will edit main pic etc
 
Re: [Release]RCZ Web 1

5 for design.. which is not yours anyway hehe :P
 
Re: [Release]RCZ Web 1

man the template no by me but java effect is by me...
 
Re: [Release]RCZ Web 1

Great release man 10000000/10
Really great, ei wanna ask permision if I could edit the pics, and wanna add some scripting, but I won't be releasing it, just for our server heheh.
 
Re: [Release]RCZ Web 1

Okay I'll try, I'll release a version which is clean, and with flash which you guys could edit, with source...
 
Back