• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom Re-Coloured Gold Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Credits to skyfall of retronet for these.

Image:

Download:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont forget to say you did rip them from Weebz...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Joe, Start releasing your own things instead of others, It's like your taking credit for someone else's work. (Y)

Cheers anyway.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Joe, Start releasing your own things instead of others, It's like your taking credit for someone else's work. (Y)

Cheers anyway.

I do both my friend. I don't take any credit in the slightest. I give full credit to the makers. If i see furniture released on another forum which i like, i will release it for other users to take advantage off. I get there permission beforehand. I'm not a user who just releases furniture without permission, takes credit, and doesn't release any of mine. Once my vps is back, i'll be releasing alot more of my work, but i have released my own. There's plenty who do that, and are too lazy to release anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back