[Re-Release] Point Blank OZ-Network Server Files

Crash Auth Server al tratar de jugar LAN, hay alguna manera de arreglarlo o solo funciona perfecto en modo solitario. Saludos!

Crash Auth Server when trying to play LAN, is there any way to fix it or only works perfect in solitary mode. Regards!
 
Crash Auth Server al tratar de jugar LAN, hay alguna manera de arreglarlo o solo funciona perfecto en modo solitario. Saludos!

Crash Auth Server when trying to play LAN, is there any way to fix it or only works perfect in solitary mode. Regards!

client?

use stable version:
 
you need to change this "<?" to "<?php".

Thanks dude, you're the best!!!
But now, other error appears "Notice: Undefined index: login in C:\xampp\htdocs\web\templates\header.tmpl.php on line 10 (and line 66)".

I'm using the correct db, I'm using the one that came with the files.
 
Thanks dude, you're the best!!!
But now, other error appears "Notice: Undefined index: login in C:\xampp\htdocs\web\templates\header.tmpl.php on line 10 (and line 66)".

I'm using the correct db, I'm using the one that came with the files.

easy, change this "if(!$_SESSION['login'])" to "if(!isset($_SESSION['login']))" in both lines
 
I am logged in Auth Auth Close
foxovsky - [Re-Release] Point Blank OZ-Network Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Back