• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Re-Share] EP4 Editors / Guides

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am here to Share Ep4 Editors I think there are shares in RZ like this but They are already dead or hidden threads. So I am now here to Re share and give you a Guide on how to work with It.
Ok Let's Start
First you need to extract the editors compilation to your desktop or somewhere you want to extract it

Second you open the data folder inside the EP4 Editors folder and as you can see there are folders there such as glogic etc. etc.

Third extract your glogic.rcc to glogic folder inside the EP4 Editors/data/glogic folder and so on to the others, (note: When you use Lev Editor you need to extract the level.rcc to glogic folder to:D)

NOTE: When there is an Error or something wrong your files is not EP4. But you can post replies here in my Thread for corresponding Action for your problems.. Thank you

DOWNLOAD EDITORS HERE:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice share Working 100% to me.. Thank you again cause I am finding but some are dead links T_T Thank you for YOUR HELP BRO!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am here to share ep4 editors i think there are shares in rz like this but they are already dead or hidden threads. So i am now here to re share and give you a guide on how to work with it.
Ok let's start
first you need to extract the editors compilation to your desktop or somewhere you want to extract it

second you open the data folder inside the ep4 editors folder and as you can see there are folders there such as glogic etc. Etc.

Third extract your glogic.rcc to glogic folder inside the ep4 editors/data/glogic folder and so on to the others, (note: When you use lev editor you need to extract the level.rcc to glogic folder to:d)

note: When there is an error or something wrong your files is not ep4. But you can post replies here in my thread for corresponding action for your problems.. Thank you

download editors here:
tnx for your help..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is Ok Guys.. if I can Help i Will Help :D

Back