• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[READ] Sky Fighter Beta v1 [READ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Kudzo - [READ] Sky Fighter Beta v1 [READ] - RaGEZONE Forums

( ^ logo for beta ^ )

As the title above says " Sky Fighter Beta v1 ", it means exactly that. I'm in the making of creating a new Adobe Flash game (Single Player). Which will be made using Action script. I'm currently have been interested in gaming development since about late 2011. I've never made a game in my life, but I'm familiar with what I have to do. All the images will be computer made, such as I will use my computer mouse to create the images. You guys are probably saying, is he serious? But yes I am, I'm very good with computer art. Below, are the positions that I need to be filled ( Only 3 positions ):

Positions:

• GFXer
  • Helper/Coder
  • Tester

Application:

Code:
Name:
Position?
What experience do you have?
Why should I pick you over someone else?
Skype/Hotmail etc,?

Screenshot(s):
Untitled - [READ] Sky Fighter Beta v1 [READ] - RaGEZONE Forums
Any suggestion on what I should change about this ship?

Thanks for reading, and I hope you apply.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The screenshot of the ship looks very HQ, really looking forward to playing this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back