Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Read this and help me plz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.
i got my Server running.
i got my rag page working.
well for my local ip
but when i try it dont work

a pic of my ports open
taylor2846 - Read this and help me plz - RaGEZONE Forums

a pic of me trying to connect to my ip

a pic of me connected to my local ip

Can someone help me plz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Easy - I see little Bubbles right next to each port. Click it. That turns the port on XD

As for the second guy, you need to disable the feature that allows the router to be controlled on any IP (and only allow local IPs to control it)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Easy - I see little Bubbles right next to each port. Click it. That turns the port on XD

As for the second guy, you need to disable the feature that allows the router to be controlled on any IP (and only allow local IPs to control it)

the bubbles to the left are used to select the entry for editing, not to choose whether its open or not.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
um if the ports whar not on woldent it say unable to connect not ask for a username and password

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
CONQUER ONLINE PR0N SERVER!?!?!?!?!

oh wait, XXX is just the name.. damn =P

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Possibly, port 80 may be blocked on your ISP.

Try logging into your server to see if the ports are set. =D And if it works, then port 80 is blocked.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it wont log on it dont even go to a black screen it like it not reading the ip at all

Last edited:
Rival Gamers Owner
Reaction score
Possibly, port 80 may be blocked on your ISP.

Try logging into your server to see if the ports are set. =D And if it works, then port 80 is blocked.
thats her router locking up as a firewall :O

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
are thar a way arond it thats what i have read so far but i need to no if thars a way arond it well il go look on google some more plz post if u no a way arond it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i hafe to
becaz i got 4 oters computer
my computer my bros computer and 2 oters
and my xbox 360
so i hafe to us my roter

Rival Gamers Owner
Reaction score
oh umm try turning your firewall off and see if your router has a option for a firewwall witch most good routers do.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i see Disable SPI Firewall thats all but it dont work when i disable it i still ask me for user and password

Rival Gamers Owner
Reaction score
hmm
click block services and look around there see if anything odd to u seems out of place the trick is to investigate before u ask for help

Back