Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Read this and help me plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
i got my Server running.
i got my rag page working.
well for my local ip
but when i try it dont work

a pic of my ports open
taylor2846 - Read this and help me plz - RaGEZONE Forums

a pic of me trying to connect to my ip

a pic of me connected to my local ip

Can someone help me plz

Easy - I see little Bubbles right next to each port. Click it. That turns the port on XD

As for the second guy, you need to disable the feature that allows the router to be controlled on any IP (and only allow local IPs to control it)

Easy - I see little Bubbles right next to each port. Click it. That turns the port on XD

As for the second guy, you need to disable the feature that allows the router to be controlled on any IP (and only allow local IPs to control it)

the bubbles to the left are used to select the entry for editing, not to choose whether its open or not.

um if the ports whar not on woldent it say unable to connect not ask for a username and password

CONQUER ONLINE PR0N SERVER!?!?!?!?!

oh wait, XXX is just the name.. damn =P

Possibly, port 80 may be blocked on your ISP.

Try logging into your server to see if the ports are set. =D And if it works, then port 80 is blocked.

it wont log on it dont even go to a black screen it like it not reading the ip at all

Last edited:
are thar a way arond it thats what i have read so far but i need to no if thars a way arond it well il go look on google some more plz post if u no a way arond it

i hafe to
becaz i got 4 oters computer
my computer my bros computer and 2 oters
and my xbox 360
so i hafe to us my roter

i see Disable SPI Firewall thats all but it dont work when i disable it i still ask me for user and password

Back