Ready Or Not all platform source Source 

You bit lie here, it won't take 20hrs, I'm done compilation within 6-8hours.

It depents on the computer specs, I compiled the engine for 45 minutes, but according to Unreal Engine forum, if you have low spec computer, it can take 15-20 hours.

You can download the RoboRecallModKit game, Epic's official 3A-quality VR first-person shooter, from the EpicGames store. After downloading the game (it's free), you'll be able to see all of its source code and open the project with UE4.
thanks for it i don't pay attention to it even though i seen it 6-7years ago if i remember correctly ,but you know i watching game development fourms and sites for about 10 years even more when still learning programming(not game dev) and you know what's funny 99 percent of peoples are only consumers(better say it collecting files and data of games and never want share it with others and only archiving files because enjoying it(i was one of them) even with more than maybe 10000 users only less than 10 people have heart to share their knowlege and spend their time answering others),even seeing maney guys ( programmers and artists that want learn game development and create game and now see selling 3d tut and unreal and unity assets because mony is important when age goes over 30 all of dream........?)come spend some years and go (in many 3d artist fourms for example 20 years ago when i starting modeling in 3dmax, one site in my country have more than 10000 users even in one day and now site shutdown because in last days have less than 5 users),and we should really thanking them(sorry for my bad english),and if anyone have experiance with unreal engine 3 can give me of hint how to compile Hessian game source code from or how to open it with udk3 to seeing it's unreal scripts

Last edited:
Back