Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Realese] Server Aion one click Aion Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when on browser installer ? user and pass ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to create an account ?
i tried in control panel, put access lvl 0 and tried 1 too, but the account don't appear in account list ?
So what access lvl i need to put to create a new normal account ?

And is there something to do in launcher or server file, to connect to my aion client with the launcher ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to create an account ?
i tried in control panel, put access lvl 0 and tried 1 too, but the account don't appear in account list ?
So what access lvl i need to put to create a new normal account ?

And is there something to do in launcher or server file, to connect to my aion client with the launcher ?

I don't know why? I have problem same you but you trial this
after server run open navicat and => connection => MySQL => in general tab change port from 3306 to 3316 and pass to aion which will connect to 3316 data base. You can manual account add

good luck

sorry my bad english

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
When i try to log in to CP with ADMIN and 1234 it doesnt work. Says invalid user or password.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Need help im stuck on server selection screen. I checked CC settings. I tried 1 and 2 but still it doesn't connect. It stays on that screen for a while.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks now download and after test i wil post here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help im stuck on server selection screen. I checked CC settings. I tried 1 and 2 but still it doesn't connect. It stays on that screen for a while.

same problem pls guys help :scared:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hope you guys know server one click are for Testing/deving only...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Requesting advise please...using this release and client 2.0.0.2. I had this working at one time (until a HD death) but now...I have 1-click running fine...but the client refuses to connect. NCLauncher patches to 2.1.0.12. Please advise on how I can get the 2.0.0.2 client patched to A.O.B (server reports 2.0.0.5 on config file) and able to connect again. (Presently I am always getting "Error in .bin file access violation" and game crash. I believe it has something to do with patching..I am using the same client as last time...same launcher...same replacement bin folder (2005)...though now it patches higher than before. Thank you for any consideration.

Here is the error:

User Name : Miguel
Version of Editor.exe : 0.0.0.0
Version of CrySystem.dll : 2010.811.1012.3086
[(1496 :MultiThread) 2010/10/31 12:56:57]: =======================
an Access Violation in module aion.bin at 0023:00000000.
exception handler called in the AION Server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also would like a link on which client does work to this server,i just tried the server out,and the whole client turned down because of some error or something after i created a character and tried to enter the game...Appricate all help,thanks!

Edit: Oh and i got pretty much the same error and problem as rubixcube40 :/

2nd Edit: I get the error after pressing ok when the pincode window appears after choosing character,what to do?

My client is 2.1.0.1,is that why it doesnt really work?

Last edited:
Reaction score
All your AION Needs go to:
Download the revision and update your client to the latest.
Download the patch 2.1 client files and patch your client with it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Somehow it dosnt work for me. my client is 2.1, when i start the Server On and/or the mysql start it pops up for like 5 secs and goes down again, i tried like that but get error ''Cannot connect to the Authorization server'' Any help

-Garra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back