Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reality RP Remake Emulator {Heavily Edited}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RZ,

Today is the day I will release a RealityRP Remake that i've had for a while now, and I was recently running on my RP. I'm most likely leaving the RP scene and moving onto hotels, Azure Emulator has interested me and I would like to run it on a hotel, and now I believe this is the last thing I will have to do with this emulator.

Yes.. it's reality..
Yes.. Its not 100% stable..

But it's helping the community isn't it? I've ran this fine with 36 users online with no disconnections. But I will say this emulator has a few ANNOYING bugs that do need to be fixed;

1) I recently deleted the :equip command because a user would still cause damage without equipping their gun even though it said " You must equip your weapon " and one shot killed them. This might be an easy fix.

2) The hospital flood glitches. Say I was to shoot someone, and I reload my weapon, if that person kills me before that flood timer is done, your flood/mute will go negative. I've never came across a fix for this.

3) If a user has a bald head and gets killed, or walks anywhere, it will glitch the room, and u will not be able to enter it. I've never came across a fix for this either, but it must be something in the RoomActor.cs

4) The jail timer is a little glitched.. but this shouldn't be hard to fix at all.

Now to tell you information about this emulator:

I was working with reality for well over a year now.. just on and off with the RP scene.. I worked full 2months in total and never got a RP fully running because I've never really dedicated my time into working with this emulator. To be honest, it was not a top priority to me as it was kinda unstable.. but still runs at a below 50 user count fine. I've had some people help me with the coding into this emulator, they will be credited at the end of this release.

Usually what i did to "Stabilize" this emulator was run a Query.. u must run this query before starting your emulator. This is just a temporary fix aswell, every time u must run this before you start it :

SET global max_connections = 999999999999999999;

it worked for me, and should work for you.

Now to the commands.. there is some interesting features into this emulator..

Commands:
  • Bounty System
  • Shooting System (with reload)
  • Fun user interactions (hug, kiss, slap, etc).
  • Faceless, and unfaceless
  • Drug System (only weed was added)
  • Gangs
  • Job Commands
  • Wanted List
  • Bounty List
  • Fun Staff Commands
  • Made it so you cannot shoot yourself.. replace that code and put it into hit, stab etc so they cannot boost on themselves.
  • Possibly more.. check yourself :)

Before I finish off this thread I would like to tell you to replace this code from all of ur staff commands:

Code:
if (Session.CharacterInfo.Username.Contains("Chase") || Session.CharacterInfo.Username.Contains("Michael") || Session.CharacterInfo.Username.Contains("Tyron"))

with

Code:
if (!Session.HasRight("hotel_admin"))                        {
                            return false;
                        }

I am releasing this to help the community. I am not releasing this to hear " ew reality " " just another reality release.. "

I hope you enjoy the emulator!

Download(SQL INCLUDED):

Credits:
  • Ben Divide 70% for Reality
  • Me 20% for Commands + Releasing
  • Moon-Shine 10% for helping with some Commands

:w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
True, but this is the only thing I know of for Reality that kinda "Stablizes" it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why are you releasing an 'emu' that really hasn't been fixed just deleted commands and added a couple? lol

Back