• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Reality RP Remake Emulator {Heavily Edited}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RZ,

Today is the day I will release a RealityRP Remake that i've had for a while now, and I was recently running on my RP. I'm most likely leaving the RP scene and moving onto hotels, Azure Emulator has interested me and I would like to run it on a hotel, and now I believe this is the last thing I will have to do with this emulator.

Yes.. it's reality..
Yes.. Its not 100% stable..

But it's helping the community isn't it? I've ran this fine with 36 users online with no disconnections. But I will say this emulator has a few ANNOYING bugs that do need to be fixed;

1) I recently deleted the :equip command because a user would still cause damage without equipping their gun even though it said " You must equip your weapon " and one shot killed them. This might be an easy fix.

2) The hospital flood glitches. Say I was to shoot someone, and I reload my weapon, if that person kills me before that flood timer is done, your flood/mute will go negative. I've never came across a fix for this.

3) If a user has a bald head and gets killed, or walks anywhere, it will glitch the room, and u will not be able to enter it. I've never came across a fix for this either, but it must be something in the RoomActor.cs

4) The jail timer is a little glitched.. but this shouldn't be hard to fix at all.

Now to tell you information about this emulator:

I was working with reality for well over a year now.. just on and off with the RP scene.. I worked full 2months in total and never got a RP fully running because I've never really dedicated my time into working with this emulator. To be honest, it was not a top priority to me as it was kinda unstable.. but still runs at a below 50 user count fine. I've had some people help me with the coding into this emulator, they will be credited at the end of this release.

Usually what i did to "Stabilize" this emulator was run a Query.. u must run this query before starting your emulator. This is just a temporary fix aswell, every time u must run this before you start it :

SET global max_connections = 999999999999999999;

it worked for me, and should work for you.

Now to the commands.. there is some interesting features into this emulator..

Commands:
  • Bounty System
  • Shooting System (with reload)
  • Fun user interactions (hug, kiss, slap, etc).
  • Faceless, and unfaceless
  • Drug System (only weed was added)
  • Gangs
  • Job Commands
  • Wanted List
  • Bounty List
  • Fun Staff Commands
  • Made it so you cannot shoot yourself.. replace that code and put it into hit, stab etc so they cannot boost on themselves.
  • Possibly more.. check yourself :)

Before I finish off this thread I would like to tell you to replace this code from all of ur staff commands:

Code:
if (Session.CharacterInfo.Username.Contains("Chase") || Session.CharacterInfo.Username.Contains("Michael") || Session.CharacterInfo.Username.Contains("Tyron"))

with

Code:
if (!Session.HasRight("hotel_admin"))                        {
                            return false;
                        }

I am releasing this to help the community. I am not releasing this to hear " ew reality " " just another reality release.. "

I hope you enjoy the emulator!

Download(SQL INCLUDED): https://www.mediafire.com/?p11u8b29vq6y2jl

Credits:
  • Ben Divide 70% for Reality
  • Me 20% for Commands + Releasing
  • Moon-Shine 10% for helping with some Commands

:w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
True, but this is the only thing I know of for Reality that kinda "Stablizes" it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why are you releasing an 'emu' that really hasn't been fixed just deleted commands and added a couple? lol

Back