Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rebirth/Plat system not saving properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,
I added the rebirth system from the nanussv3 source and adapted it a bit.
The source part is working fine but somehow the plat level isnt saving properly. Its fine when relogging, but once I restart the server, the game shows me the plat level as 0 again.
After logging out, the database adapts the value of the game and sets it also to 0.
I added the column in the char table, char str procedure in the S1,U1 (I1 part, where the values get put into the char table again) ... I guess the problem happens when the source is trying to read the saved value after restarting the server but somehow it reads null even though the value in the char table is still fine in the database.. After the relog the database ofc adapts the readed null and sets the column back to default value.
In the source the defines are in the dbmanagerjoin and dbmanager. Does the nanuss source miss something regarding reading the stored database value properly or are my database declarations wrong? Any ideas or tips would be appreciated :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you just test the feature then restart the server right away? how about wait for 30 minutes before restarting the server...

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Hey,
I added the rebirth system from the nanussv3 source and adapted it a bit.
The source part is working fine but somehow the plat level isnt saving properly. Its fine when relogging, but once I restart the server, the game shows me the plat level as 0 again.
After logging out, the database adapts the value of the game and sets it also to 0.
I added the column in the char table, char str procedure in the S1,U1 (I1 part, where the values get put into the char table again) ... I guess the problem happens when the source is trying to read the saved value after restarting the server but somehow it reads null even though the value in the char table is still fine in the database.. After the relog the database ofc adapts the readed null and sets the column back to default value.
In the source the defines are in the dbmanagerjoin and dbmanager. Does the nanuss source miss something regarding reading the stored database value properly or are my database declarations wrong? Any ideas or tips would be appreciated :)

I would never use nanus for anything personally.

Try:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/azure-flyff-repository-1112923/
https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/testing-files-holy-knights-rev-1163856/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just used the campuspoint value now to save the value..gonna look into the sources tho, ty .. Can be closed I guess

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Just used the campuspoint value now to save the value..gonna look into the sources tho, ty .. Can be closed I guess

You shouldn't really have to take over campus to do so lol.

Have you made changes to the database.sql file? If so did you re-import it back into SQL?

Upload your sql file and send it privately and i'll take a look if you want.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe u can tell me what the @om definition in the str table is standing for.. In Azure and HK3 it is not used in the source so I just made the new columnn the database.sql in the char table. Where else do I have to define that ? My current database.sql is pretty much the clean v15 database cuz i reverted the stuff after it didnt work for hours xD . Im just not sure where else in the sql file to use the new created column .. Yea after every change I pretty much set up the entire database new if You mean that with import back to sql. I mean azure even has the sql files and it just shows how the new column gets created in the char table no? I remember when trying the azure source first, it showed me too many parameters as error or whatever, whereas when i defined the @om thingy it worked but the rollback bug occured after. I will get back on that later, but for now the campus thing worked haha.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back