Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rebirth with a challenge v59

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I built this npc from an old version of the rebirth NPC. I don know the original creator, but i used his idea on rebirth. The rest of the credits go to me for the quest and level checks before hand.
Pretty much you have to collect and have Horntail's Necklace, 50 dragon scales and spirits, and 5 of each :moon rock, star rock and lidium. This script is for ridley in Crimsonwood Keep id 9201103 but you can change it to whatever you like.
PHP:
//Created by Ether

var status = 0; 

function start() { 
    status = -1; 
    action(1, 0, 0); 
} 

function action(mode, type, selection) { 

if (mode == -1) {//ExitChat 
        cm.dispose();} 

else if (mode == 0){//No 
        cm.sendOk("I can understand your choice #b#h ##k. If you have a change of heart or need to more time for the items come see me again."); 
        cm.dispose();} 

else{            //Regular Talk 

if (mode == 1) 
            status++; 
        else 
            status--; 

if (status == 0) {//First talk 
            cm.sendYesNo("If you wish, I can show you the door to a new path, or you can be content with yourself as you are. The choice is up to you....."); 
        }  
        else if (status == 1) { //checks level and gives yes/no  
            if (cm.getChar().getLevel() < 200){ 
                cm.sendOk("Sorry, You have to be level 200 to choose a new path."); 
                cm.dispose(); 
            } 
            else {//gives item list and does next 
                cm.sendYesNo("I'm glad you have made the choice to better yourself. I will have to use the most secret magic known to  Maple. So secret, that not even Old Grendel can comprehend. The spell is called  Rebirth. It only works if you are level 200. I will need a few ingredients and pieces of equipment to prepare the spell for use. They are: #bHorntail's Necklace#k equipped, #b50 Dragon scales#k, #b50 Dragon Spirits#k, #b5 Star Rock#k, #b5 Moon Rock#k, and #b5 Lidium#k. Have you brought the items I requested?"); 
            }                
        }else if (status == 2) {//item check 1 
            if (cm.haveItem([1122000]) >= 1){ 
                cm.sendOk("Sorry, You don't have the items to for the spell to work."); 
                cm.dispose(); 
            }else{ 
                cm.sendOk("I see you have Horntail's Necklace! That must have been quite a challenge"); 
            } 
        }else if (status == 3) {     
            if (cm.haveItem([4000244]) >= 50){ 
                cm.dispose(); 
            }else{ 
                cm.sendOk("I see you have the rare Dragon Spirits as well which is also amazing!!"); 
            } 
        }else if (status == 4) { 
            if (cm.haveItem([4000245]) >= 50){ 
                cm.dispose(); 
            }else{ 
                cm.sendOk("Im checking for your Scales..... Yes you have Dragons Scales almost finished with the Formula!!!!"); 
            } 
        }else if (status == 5) { 
            if  (cm.haveItem([4011007]) >= 5){ 
                cm.dispose(); 
            }else{ 
                cm.sendOk("Can you set your Moon Rocks to the right please."); 
            } 
        }else if (status == 6) { 
            if  (cm.haveItem([4011008]) >= 5){ 
                cm.dispose(); 
            }else{ 
                cm.sendOk("Now let me see the Lidium"); 
            } 
        }else if (status == 7) {   
            if (cm.haveItem([4021009]) >= 5){ 
                cm.sendOk("Sorry, You  don't have the items to for the spell to work."); 
                cm.dispose();    
            }else{ 
                cm.sendOk("Just to make sure can you place the Star Rocks opposite the Moon Rocks."); 
            } 
        }else if (status == 8) { 
            cm.sendOk("You have come far great warrior,and you have collected the items for the spell. Now I can cast it for you, but please make sure your inventory has enough space, the spell unequips your armor and if it can't you will never be reborn."); 

} 
    }if (status == 9) { 
       wui = 1; 
        var statup = new java.util.ArrayList(); 
        var p = cm.c.getPlayer(); 
        cm.getChar().setLevel(2); 
        cm.changeJob(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleJob.BEGINNER); 
        cm.sendNext("You have been reborn! Good luck on your next journey! Maybe we will meet again. #bPlease change to the next Channel#k!"); 
                statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.LEVEL, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(1))); 
        p.getClient().getSession().write (net.sf.odinms.tools.MaplePacketCreator.updatePlayerStats(statup)); 
        cm.dispose(); 
    }             
}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Rebirth with a challenge v59

The credits to the guy on page 2+
Remove cm.unequipEverything()
Level 201 bug = sucks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice release.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score

As long as you change the lidium, it can work in v55 too!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

sweet this is a cool release

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score

No it's lidium, not lithium. I thought it was lithium at first too until I did a google serach

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

No it's lidium, not lithium. I thought it was lithium at first too until I did a google serach

Oo

But, i did search all items he have in the script, and there is not such thing as "Lidium" Oo

Burn the land,
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nice release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:
//Created by Ether

var status = 0; 

function start() { 
    status = -1; 
    action(1, 0, 0); 
} 

function action(mode, type, selection) { 

if (mode == -1) {//ExitChat 
        cm.dispose();} 

else if (mode == 0){//No 
        cm.sendOk("I can understand your choice #b#h ##k. If you have a change of heart or need to more time for the items come see me again."); 
        cm.dispose();} 

else{            //Regular Talk 

if (mode == 1) 
            status++; 
        else 
            status--; 

if (status == 0) {//First talk 
            cm.sendYesNo("If you wish, I can show you the door to a new path, or you can be content with yourself as you are. The choice is up to you....."); 
        }  
        else if (status == 1) { //checks level and gives yes/no  
            if (cm.getChar().getLevel() < 200){ 
                cm.sendOk("Sorry, You have to be level 200 to choose a new path."); 
                cm.dispose(); 
            } 
            else {//gives item list and does next 
                cm.sendYesNo("I'm glad you have made the choice to better yourself. I will have to use the most secret magic known to  Maple. So secret, that not even Old Grendel can comprehend. The spell is called  Rebirth. It only works if you are level 200. I will need a few ingredients and pieces of equipment to prepare the spell for use. They are: #bHorntail's Necklace#k equipped, #b50 Dragon scales#k, #b50 Dragon Spirits#k, #b5 Star Rock#k, #b5 Moon Rock#k, and #b5 Blue Snail Shells#k. Have you brought the items I requested?"); 
            }                
        }else if (status == 2) {//item check 1 
            if (cm.haveItem([1122000]) >= 1){ 
                cm.dispose(); 
            }else{ 
                cm.sendOk("I see you have Horntail's Necklace! That must have been quite a challenge"); 
            } 
        }else if (status == 3) {     
            if (cm.haveItem([4000244]) >= 50){ 
                cm.dispose(); 
            }else{ 
                cm.sendOk("I see you have the rare Dragon Spirits as well which is also amazing!!"); 
            } 
        }else if (status == 4) { 
            if (cm.haveItem([4000245]) >= 50){ 
                cm.dispose(); 
            }else{ 
                cm.sendOk("Im checking for your Scales..... Yes you have Dragons Scales almost finished with the Formula!!!!"); 
            } 
        }else if (status == 5) { 
            if  (cm.haveItem([4011007]) >= 5){ 
                cm.dispose(); 
            }else{ 
                cm.sendOk("Can you set your Moon Rocks to the right please."); 
            } 
        }else if (status == 6) { 
            if  (cm.haveItem([4000000]) >= 5){ 
                cm.dispose(); 
            }else{ 
                cm.sendOk("Now let me see the Blue Snail Shells"); 
            } 
        }else if (status == 7) {   
            if (cm.haveItem([4021009]) >= 5){ 
                cm.sendOk("Sorry, You  don't have the items to for the spell to work."); 
                cm.dispose();    
            }else{ 
                cm.sendOk("Just to make sure can you place the Star Rocks opposite the Moon Rocks."); 
            } 
        }else if (status == 8) { 
            cm.sendOk("You have come far great warrior,and you have collected the items for the spell. Now I can cast it for you, but please make sure your inventory has enough space, the spell unequips your armor and if it can't you will never be reborn."); 

} 
    }if (status == 9) { 
       wui = 1; 
        var statup = new java.util.ArrayList(); 
        var p = cm.c.getPlayer(); 
        cm.getChar().setLevel(2); 
        cm.changeJob(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleJob.BEGINNER); 
        cm.sendNext("You have been reborn! Good luck on your next journey! Maybe we will meet again. #bPlease change to the next Channel#k!"); 
                statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.LEVEL, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(1))); 
        p.getClient().getSession().write (net.sf.odinms.tools.MaplePacketCreator.updatePlayerStats(statup)); 
        cm.dispose(); 
    }             
}
Switched it to a blue snail shell. If you want to change the blue snail shell to something just switch the id from 4000000 to something else.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Oo

But, i did search all items he have in the script, and there is not such thing as "Lidium" Oo

Yeah I know there isn't such things are lidium. Are there such things as half the monsters that you fight? Yeah v59 is messed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah I know there isn't such things are lidium. Are there such things as half the monsters that you fight? Yeah v59 is messed.

Strange how I got the ID for Lidium O_O. I switched it to a blue snail shell for those who want to use this for v55.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does it take the items? f1.

Isenheart .
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Makes it more funner,
nice release!

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Isn't it already a challenge trying to get rebirth?

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Depends on the rates of server

Back