Rebuild source VS19 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm coming to you today because I'm trying to Rebuild the HeraV2 sources but I have an error that puts impossible to solve :/

I installed VS19 with build tools v142 and 141 with MTF and ATLbut when I Rebuild it tells me that VS19 can't find the dplay.h file, I've searched on Google and they say it's from the DirectX SDK so I installed the 2010 SDK but I still have the error, can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance

Screen :
forube3 - Rebuild source VS19 problem - RaGEZONE Forums
 
There's missing additional include directory path or it was wrongly setup.


Or you can try setting compiler option in the Visual Studio development environment



  1. Open the project's Property Pages dialog box. For details, see Set C++ compiler and build properties in Visual Studio.
  2. Select the Configuration Properties > C/C++ > General property page.
  3. Modify the Additional Include Directories property.

Super thanks, I did it! Just I have a big error on the CoreServer I do not understand where it comes from if you can help me that would be great, thank you

forube3 - Rebuild source VS19 problem - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Super thanks, I did it! Just I have a big error on the CoreServer I do not understand where it comes from if you can help me that would be great, thank you

forube3 - Rebuild source VS19 problem - RaGEZONE Forums
Check your Consignment edits.
What files are you using?
 
Upvote 0
I use HeraV2
It really says it all buddy.
Sometimes I just don't get you guys.
Ketchup bothered so much to release a nearly perfect clean source that support VS2022 with two different version, V15 and V18 . Yet, some people including you still turning to those shitty broken-ass sources that full of bugs such as hera.
And then y'all acting so surprised why they can't get their source compiled.

Why? Why not just downloading one of those great and clean sources and taking the stuff you want from Hera,guru or any other source inside the release section.

It will be the best bet and the right thing to do for you , and also the way to learn to do things by yourself.
Please don't take any of this personally, I have no intention of harming or something . the opposite :D:.

For your compile issue anyway, You're probably missing something inside your project.
Maybe WndConsigment if there is one? Recheck your whole edits In case you did one.
GL .
 
Upvote 0
It really says it all buddy.
Sometimes I just don't get you guys.
Ketchup bothered so much to release a nearly perfect clean source that support VS2022 with two different version, V15 and V18 . Yet, some people including you still turning to those shitty broken-ass sources that full of bugs such as hera.
And then y'all acting so surprised why they can't get their source compiled.

Why? Why not just downloading one of those great and clean sources and taking the stuff you want from Hera,guru or any other source inside the release section.

It will be the best bet and the right thing to do for you , and also the way to learn to do things by yourself.
Please don't take any of this personally, I have no intention of harming or something . the opposite :D:.

For your compile issue anyway, You're probably missing something inside your project.
Maybe WndConsigment if there is one? Recheck your whole edits In case you did one.
GL .

Hi, thanks for your answer, of course I'm using Ketchup V18.2, it's excellent and functional, but I wanted to see on hera the features so I wanted to compile it to see if the additions ect worked but it doesn't seem to.But in any case I stay on the V18.2 it is very clean I will add my functions that I wish and here it is :)
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back