RECODE OLD GAMECP WITH CODEIGNITER 4

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jul 22, 2013
Messages
33
Reaction score
12
I want to share the gamecp file that I am developing which the original code I took from the old gamecp code from ragezone. I made it with the help of AI using codeigniter 4.

link :
Screenshot 2025-07-02 214033 - RECODE OLD GAMECP WITH CODEIGNITER 4 - RaGEZONE Forums
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-07-02 213824 - RECODE OLD GAMECP WITH CODEIGNITER 4 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot 2025-07-02 213824.webp
    45 KB · Views: 165
  • Screenshot 2025-07-02 213856 - RECODE OLD GAMECP WITH CODEIGNITER 4 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot 2025-07-02 213856.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot 2025-07-02 213958 - RECODE OLD GAMECP WITH CODEIGNITER 4 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot 2025-07-02 213958.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot 2025-07-02 214053 - RECODE OLD GAMECP WITH CODEIGNITER 4 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot 2025-07-02 214053.webp
    108.7 KB · Views: 128
Back