Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Red GUI

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Red GUI for PW (created by kristkos)

Re-uploaded by me :eek:tt1:

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

Don't forget to read my tut:
Mini Tutorial: How to install the kristkos mod :eek:tt1:

1. Right click on the Surfaces.rar and "Extract to Surfaces\" (winrar or 7zip are required).

2. Make a backup of your surfaces.pck in your client directory.

3. Use the pwpack.exe to extract your surfaces.pck

4. Go in your surfaces.pck.files\surfaces\ folder...

5. Copy and Paste all files and folders from the Surfaces\ folder of kristkos mod to your surfaces.pck.files\surfaces\ folder... EXCEPT THE iconset SUB-FOLDER !!!

6. Go in the iconset folder of kristkos and copy only theses files to your surfaces\iconset folder:
Code:
iconlist_action.dds
iconlist_action.txt
iconlist_guild.dds
iconlist_guild.txt
7. Repack your new surfaces.pck and enjoy ! :thumbup:

hehe :wink:

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a lot of GB ! So it isn't a problem for me to archive old files XD

Reaction score
Yeah Im trying to archive all the files also so if someone needs them they are available.

I tried installing this but the client just crashes after choosing character. I have found that the error is in the window folder and am going to locate the cause and fix.

Also I tried making my own GUI before I got these files but some of the changes didnt take effect. Im gonna look at my changes and see if I can find out the problem. I have tga type 10 instead of tga type 2. Ill figure it out though.

--------------------------------------------------------

The error is with this file 雷达地址板1.tga in the world folder.
It appears to be an inssue with the name and im not quite sure how to fix this.
My image editing programs cannot open this file unless I rename it. I then rename it back after I have opened it and it cannot be opened again.

The second character is bugged 达.

---------------------------------------------------------

Some of the GUI doesnt change even if the images are changed. This is highlighted in blue below. It doesnt appear to be using the default image in the surfaces a also.
kristkos - Red GUI - RaGEZONE Forums

Default image
kristkos - Red GUI - RaGEZONE Forums

Im gonna look into this

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ooo this gives me an idea, i used to edit dds textures for halo custom edition aswell as make custom weps in 3DS max, i could probz make like some gold looking snakes on the outsides of those interface windows... intresting im gonna give it a try i noticed they have a .pck unpacker/packer here too.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sorry for not beeing around ... my pc is ******* up ...>.>
and that guy wasn't made for international clients ... just my-en
I was working on a Int version of it when my pc crashed for good...

Reaction score
I only had issues with one file which I posted above and I think some of the images need a little resizing to fit the window better. I still havent managed to remove some parts of the interface though like the image I posted earlier. I really want to know how to change that image as I plan on making my own GUI.

Your GUI is awesome though. I also used it as base to help me learn about which files change what in the interface.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the new clients came with alot of new interface files ...
most of them are in surfaces/window and the other are scattered around

u can edit the looks also with text in interfaces.pck(like positions,contents and etc) can't remember wich files tho ...

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Back