Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[REG]Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
🚫
Exiled
Reaction score
i need a easy to make launcher only want to spent some minutes on it not more someone have a good launcher what is easy to make???

thnx, Lexil

If you have a big server, then what are you using now? And I have a launcher (by nhed57) in the guide and downloads topic, that might work?

There is also two or three I believe at OSrose, I'll get permission by them to upload them and I'll put them in the downloads section.

Well I was going off him saying he needed a fast one. lol

If he would like a custom One hit me up Ill make it for the hell of it.

Something to do...

i need a launcher what is easy to make not one where i need 2 hours to make it alright

You can make one in VB. You dont' really need to know any coding. Just add the the things you need with the toolbar and it pretty much does the coding for you. You just need to add the Triggersoft line (the .bat code) into the button to launch the game. I'll give you the code when I get home.

yes this is true.
But to me it seems you wanna rush things.
Sorry to say I'm glad i don't play your server if you just rush everything.

For Quality spend some time your members will appreciate it more.
They don't wanna play a server that's just rushed and thrown together.

Btw
Akai

I'll get the code for him

Small Mini Guide

Open Visual Basic express witch you can get for free..

Make a quick small Layout Make a button, Right click show code
in the drop down left select the button you made in the drop down on the right select click it will make this code below.

My button name was play

Under
Code:
Private Sub play_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles play.Click

Add this
Code:
 Shell("TRose.exe @TRIGGER_SOFT@ _server youriphere")
        Me.Close()

That's all you need to get a play button
save and compile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back