[REL][CCT]Minigolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
May 2, 2007
Messages
574
Reaction score
3
I was bored at midnight so i decided to make a CCT of a minigolf course i found in Ultimate Alt Pack.

Sorry it was really rushed so it hasn't got its own small image just a image of the red tiles.


Image:
What Can I Say - [REL][CCT]Minigolf - RaGEZONE Forums


Download:
Attached
 

Attachments

omg thats soo ace, is that one of them alts from habbox - NVM I read top lol? I can't do CCTs cos I can't get the director trial , I have to wait until july :(
Altho on my other comp I have it.
10/10! and ima use it, thanks
-Waves JoJo2000
 
You should off just in paint made the image smaller, but no worries its a good custom,

offtopic: I'm JoJo2000

-Waves, eXtrosion
 
LOL! it's nice. 9/10

It would be more nice if it was made by parts and you could build your own track. But it's nice xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back