Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] [CRACKED] Alpha Series by Privilege - Visual Basic 6.0 Habbo emulator for 2011

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hello,

Some of you may have remembered this thread from 12 years ago: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/alpha-series-emulator-no-license.791860/

Well, I have a release for you. I have cracked the license check - just a fun little thing I challenged myself to do, since nobody else could or would, but I have succeeded.

Now the emulator starts as if it thinks the license check successfully passed.

Notes
  • This is written by Hebbo/Privilege.
  • It used to be a test hotel at h4bbo.org and habbo.lc
  • Changing the port from 38111 doesn't work, it requires to be listening on 38111 for some reason.
  • Tested with:
Requirements
  • MySQL 5.1
  • MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver (32-bit)
  • Windows Server 2008+ (can probably use WINE but I did not manage to get it to recognise having ODBC driver installed)
Downloads:

Cracked executable:

Repository (Ghidra project files, used to reverse engineer and crack the .exe):

Original archive:

Screenshots

DL5eOE - [REL] [CRACKED] Alpha Series by Privilege - Visual Basic 6.0 Habbo emulator for 2011 - RaGEZONE Forums

img[ - [REL] [CRACKED] Alpha Series by Privilege - Visual Basic 6.0 Habbo emulator for 2011 - RaGEZONE Forums

Official video (by the creator)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh this is SO cool. I do remember this! Incredible stuff, thank you for sharing!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Some of you may have remembered this thread from 12 years ago: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/alpha-series-emulator-no-license.791860/

Well, I have a release for you. I have cracked the license check - just a fun little thing I challenged myself to do, since nobody else could or would, but I have succeeded.

Notes
  • Changing the port from 38111 doesn't work, it requires to be listening on 38111 for some reason.
  • Tested with:
Requirements
  • MySQL 5.1
  • Windows Server 2008+ (can probably use WINE but I did not manage to get it to recognise having ODBC driver installed)
Downloads:

Cracked executable:

Original archive:

Screenshots

DL5eOE - [REL] [CRACKED] Alpha Series by Privilege - Visual Basic 6.0 Habbo emulator for 2011 - RaGEZONE Forums

img[ - [REL] [CRACKED] Alpha Series by Privilege - Visual Basic 6.0 Habbo emulator for 2011 - RaGEZONE Forums

Such a cool ft. I wish I was as into this generation as I am with r31 and prior. Neat seeing this old software getting put to use again! Looks very stable too from the original creators video.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Holy duck Quackster, you gave me nostalgia, it was actually me the person who posted this back in time hahahahahaha, holy duck! Here's the original story.

I was the creator of one of the biggest private Habbo server in Brazil (Habbo Rool). I had a friend from Portugal which already worked in a few retros at that time and this guys was transitioning to my server because I had a very big brazilian/portuguese players.

His name was Tubarao (I follow this guy on instagram and he can confirms this story). He was friend of Privilege, the creator of Alpha Series and he convinced Privilege to give us one license of his emulator to run in our server, to be the only and unique brazilian server to run this.

So it turns out that somehow I fucked up with Privilege, he was very sensitive btw (high ego) and he cancelled our license because he was not intending to support us. So I've created this fake account (CrazzyBR) to post the executable that he gave us at that time, because everybody was pissed of (he literally took us the license after 2 days of giving this for us)... well, barely 2 days of usage.

Then I tried to crack this poop but I had no Ducking idea of what I was doing.

Nowadays I've improved a lot (my english, mentality and software engineering skills)... I miss the good old days of life and old Habbo :')

Thanks for bringing me back this memory.

swagggggg
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Notes
  • Tested with:
Requirements
  • MySQL 5.1
Downloads:

Cracked executable:

Original archive:

Screenshots

What CMS is being used to run this?

Attachments

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
What CMS is being used to run this?

None, it's just an HTML client I setup.

Holy duck Quackster, you gave me nostalgia, it was actually me the person who posted this back in time hahahahahaha, holy duck! Here's the original story.

I was the creator of one of the biggest private Habbo server in Brazil (Habbo Rool). I had a friend from Portugal which already worked in a few retros at that time and this guys was transitioning to my server because I had a very big brazilian/portuguese players.

His name was Tubarao (I follow this guy on instagram and he can confirms this story). He was friend of Privilege, the creator of Alpha Series and he convinced Privilege to give us one license of his emulator to run in our server, to be the only and unique brazilian server to run this.

So it turns out that somehow I fucked up with Privilege, he was very sensitive btw (high ego) and he cancelled our license because he was not intending to support us. So I've created this fake account (CrazzyBR) to post the executable that he gave us at that time, because everybody was pissed of (he literally took us the license after 2 days of giving this for us)... well, barely 2 days of usage.

Then I tried to crack this poop but I had no Ducking idea of what I was doing.

Nowadays I've improved a lot (my english, mentality and software engineering skills)... I miss the good old days of life and old Habbo :')

Thanks for bringing me back this memory.
Oh wow, that was you? Amazing, thank you so much for sharing this story. Glad you get your memory jogged. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
None, it's just an HTML client I setup.

Thanks for sharing this. Really cool! I got everything setup (required Visual Basic stuff, Emulator working, made an SSO ticket in the db, hosting the swf you shared), just missing the client page. Can you perhaps share your html source somewhere?

Back