Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Rel}custsoms uncoded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resurrected
Reaction score
i no like al my other threads ill get spammed with bad comments but im proud with what ive done.
post bad comments if u must :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the pictures are all blury.. xD

but i like the tv and the singel hc seat :]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry i don't like it at all! 2/10. It's just a single sofa and u maked tall the other things and duplicated.

Andres

Reaction score
u just recolor pool! and the raindeer sled u just add 2 also hc chair released! and plant u just put in different pot! and sand castle thing is just taller! and tv is made by habbo but you just maked it taller! spam! thread reported! 0.0000/10 :|

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
n2b just need to fix a little with the pixles and all so 10/10

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Pictures are Too Pixelated.. When you Hear Of Pixel Art .. that Dosnt Mean .. to Use a Animation Program..Ect and Put a Pixel Effect on it.. ! It Shows That yur a noob so i wont be to Harsh on this one

Resurrected
Reaction score
u just recolor pool! and the raindeer sled u just add 2 also hc chair released! and plant u just put in different pot! and sand castle thing is just taller! and tv is made by habbo but you just maked it taller! spam! thread reported! 0.0000/10 :|
that sand castle wasnt stretched atall.it had another tower ontop.and the telly same with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back